Game of Thrones This Sunday

Eric

• Administrators

The season premiere of Game of Throne's final season starts Sunday. Any other fans out there? I am really looking forward to seeing the new episodes, but I am sad that the series will end. It has been quite a ride so far.

So, who will sit on the Iron Throne, in the end? My guess is no one.

• Like 1

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, ChuckUles said:

A friend of mine went to high school with Peter Dinklage (Tyrion). I remember hearing about him even 30-35 years ago...

When I watched Infinity Wars and saw Peter Dinklage playing a giant, I laughed so loud that everyone in the theater looked over at me. If passive-aggressive stares of silent condemnation could kill, I wouldn’t have made it out of that theater alive.

**** ‘em. It was funny and I bet Dinklage got a good laugh out of playing the part. The guy has a well-developed sense of humor. There aren’t many actors I would like to meet and have a beer with, but he is on the list. He has been absolutely amazing in GoT. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, ChuckUles said:

It’s good stuff.  Wife and are rewatching series.  Given that we’re on Season 1 right now...we’re not gonna make it before mew season.

See, that’s just poor planning. I’ve rewatched the series two-and-a-half times, in the time I set aside to binge the series before season 8 kicked off. At this point, I’ve jumped to the start of season 7 again. 

• Administrators

Good episode. They addressed a few things that were left dangling at the end of the last season, but there weren’t really any surprises or action. Until the end. I thoroughly enjoyed it and it looks like next week, things will find a new gear. Can’t wait. 

• Administrators
27 minutes ago, tous said:

Do heroes and heroines ride these dragons or do they just fly around and breath fire on everyone?

Only Targaryens can ride the dragons. It’s kind of their thing.

And the Night King can ride the undead one. 

• Like 1