Covington Catholic, RTL march, and the MAGA hats

ARP

22 hours ago, Dog Soldier said:

The group which refers to themselves as Native Americans came from Asia. They were escaping nativism and tribalism.  The White Europeans were escaping the oppression in Europe.  New World  settlers such as the Native Americans were locked into the "Stone Age". Tribal warfare cannibalism and slavery had been the practice for centuries. The Europeans had visited North America many times over the centuries. In the end the Native Americans accepted the New Iron Age very quickly. Where would North America be today had the White Europeans not settled here? How would this Nation have  developed under Tribal Barbarism? 

I understand your point.  But, from my viewpoint there is no "pure" anything.  From my viewpoint we came from two original parents.  When the world literally went hell in a hand basket and people were scattered to various places in the world we had micro-evolution to deal with the varied environments.  As people intermingled for trade and various migration, they mixed with each other.  Or, their country/state was obliterated and spread all over the place such as Europe.  I am not referring to Social Darwinism, which is racist in its premises.

• Like 1

https://www.theblaze.com/news/nathan-phillips-awol-criminal-record

Nathan Phillips — the 64-year-old Native American activist inaccurately touted as a Vietnam veteran amid his confrontation with high schoolers on the steps on the Lincoln Memorial last week — was listed as AWOL (absent without leave) three times in 1975 while on active duty as a Marine reservist, according to Freedom of Information documents

• Like 1

MAGA Kid Madness Continues: Suspicious Package Sent To Covington Diocese

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/01/24/maga-kid-madness-continues-suspicious-package-sent-to-covington-diocese-n2540210?utm_source=thdaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&newsletterad=01/25/2019&bcid=f3b32cb9739f7ac823837210e9d3eaf4&recip=27116010

This is exactly what the Democrats and the media were hoping for.  Now a few deaths, or maybe a lot of deaths, to put the Cherry on Top of their agenda.

• Thanks 1

I lol’d at this one

Lets Face It, Private A.W.O.L. Nathan Phillips Is Not A Very Good Drummer!!

Private A.W.O.L. is not a very good drummer. You can get away with not being a good drummer when you have John, Paul, and Geroge in front of you. Doesn’t work as well when you have 10 or 15 cameras watching you on approach to a  kid that you think you are going to roll on. If you are going to try and embarrasses someone try to get the drumming part down first.

https://www.redstate.com/tladuke/2019/01/26/lets-face-private-a.w.o.l.-nathan-phillips-not-good-drummer

Edited by Dric902
  • Like 1