Covington Catholic, RTL march, and the MAGA hats

ARP

So I don't recall seeing a thread on here about the blow up with the Catholic kids, the black Israelites and the Indian. Almost sounds like there is a joke in there somewhere. 

The last I have heard is that the apologies are surfacing, there was supposed to be an Indian protest at the school that cancelled school today, so they went somewhere else to protest, and rumor is leaking that these kids might get invited to the White House!

Those red MAGA hats....they are a big seller by the street vendors down in DC, just like anything Obama was a big seller for his 8 years. Come spring time, I do about 6 4 day trips to DC with school kids. Last year it was a hot item to buy, might be approximately 4 bus loads, 56 passengers, and the kids would buy them as a group along with the goofy cheap sunglasses and sweatshirts. So I guess what I am saying is these hats are sold by the 1000s weekly in DC and are a very common item. Many of these items are no longer worn once the trip is over and become a keepsake of rememberance of the trip.

Edited by ARP

41 minutes ago, ARP said:

So I don't recall seeing a thread on here about the blow up with the Catholic kids, the black Israelites and the Indian. Almost sounds like there is a joke in there somewhere. 

The last I have heard is that the apologies are surfacing, there was supposed to be an Indian protest at the school that cancelled school today, so they went somewhere else to protest, and rumor is leaking that these kids might get invited to the White House!

Those red MAGA hats....they are a big seller by the street vendors down in DC, just like anything Obama was a big seller for his 8 years. Come spring time, I do about 6 4 day trips to DC with school kids. Last year it was a hot item to buy, might be approximately 4 bus loads, 56 passengers, and the kids would buy them as a group along with the goofy cheap sunglasses and sweatshirts. So I guess what I am saying is these hats are sold by the 1000s weekly in DC and are a very common item. Many of these items are no longer worn once the trip is over and become a keepsake of rememberance of the trip.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/maga-hat-donald-trump-native-american-covington-catholic-nathan-phillips-black-muslims-a8737186.html

You mean Black Muslims?  Why do we get blamed for everything?  There is a big difference between Muslims and Jews.

4 hours ago, Moshe said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/maga-hat-donald-trump-native-american-covington-catholic-nathan-phillips-black-muslims-a8737186.html

You mean Black Muslims?  Why do we get blamed for everything?  There is a big difference between Muslims and Jews.

I heard them described as being black Israelites, not Jews, not black Muslims. Unwad yer panties.

Edited by ARP
  • Thanks 1

Here is what ARP is referring to and I think he meant nothing bad by his statement, he's repeating what the MSM has used.

Black Hebrew Israelites
Black Hebrew Israelites are groups of Black Americans who believe that they are descendants of the ancient Israelites. Black Hebrews adhere in varying degrees to the religious beliefs and practices of both Christianity and Judaism.

I'm not about to judge what they are or are not just pointing out what they claim to be.

• Thanks 1

This was all just another fraudulent attempt my the Media to demonize President Trump, his supporters and the catholic Church.  Their Fake News Lie was going to kill 3 birds with one stone.

The only problem with their "story" is that it was all fake and they got caught.

The Catholic students did none of the things the Media accused them of, none.  

These young Americans were attacked by the Media, Politicians, Members of the Clergy, their own school administrators and the neighbors dog.  All because of another Fake, "Get Trump and His Supporters" so called news story.

Luckily the truth has come out and these young Americans can hold their heads up high and be proud of their behavior.  Can't say the same for the so called adults in the room however, especially the media.

Here are some interesting articles that might interest you.

Twitter Seems to Have No Problem with People Who Want the Covington Kids to Die

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/twitter-covington/?utm_campaign=TPI_Afternoon_Newsletter_1_22_2019&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_medium=email&utm_content=84858c3e0901a13ba6473c7b9fa19141&source=CI

Covington Catholic High School Closed Over Security Concerns Following Viral Video

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/covington-cancels-class/?utm_campaign=TPI_Afternoon_Newsletter_1_22_2019&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_medium=email&utm_content=84858c3e0901a13ba6473c7b9fa19141&source=CI

Ladies of ‘The View’ Justify False Attacks on Covington Catholic Teens

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/the-view-covington/?utm_campaign=TPI_breaking_newsletter2_1_22_2019&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_medium=email&utm_content=84858c3e0901a13ba6473c7b9fa19141&source=CI

The Government Is Still Shut Down And The Liberal Media Is Still Loaded With Idiots

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/01/22/the-government-is-still-shut-down-and-the-liberal-media-is-still-loaded-with-idiots-n2539752?utm_source=thdailypm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl_pm&newsletterad=&bcid=f3b32cb9739f7ac823837210e9d3eaf4&recip=27116010

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pipedreams said:

Here is what ARP is referring to and I think he meant nothing bad by his statement, he's repeating what the MSM has used.

Black Hebrew Israelites
Black Hebrew Israelites are groups of Black Americans who believe that they are descendants of the ancient Israelites. Black Hebrews adhere in varying degrees to the religious beliefs and practices of both Christianity and Judaism.

I'm not about to judge what they are or are not just pointing out what they claim to be.

Exactly. Thank you for the extensive explanation.

https://www.redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2019/01/22/nathan-phillips-dd-214-released-shows-hes-not-quite-claims/

He enlisted under Nathaniel Richard Stanard, an “adopted” name, according to the DD-214, but his birth name was Nathaniel Phillips. He enlisted in the Marine Corps Reserves, serving from 1972 to 1976. He never left the United States during his service in Lincoln, NE, and El Toro, CA, and was discharged as a private.

spent some time AWOL, was a mechanic

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pipedreams said:

What is a “Vietnam Times” veteran?
He has never corrected any story calling him a Vietnam vet.

— Jim Hanson (@Uncle_Jimbo)

https://twitter.com/Uncle_Jimbo/status/1087849724575653888

That's a rub.  If he is a veteran of that time but didn't go to Vietnam, there's nothing wrong with that.  My father-in-law was in the army but was in Germany.  There's no disgrace there.  But just say it.

But to lie about it later (IF he did lie about it)........

This whole thing is so screwed up it's unbelieveable.  Celebrities are falling all over themselves to delete and/or apologize for tweets.  People have forgotten to engage their brain before using their mouth (or in this case fingers).  

11 hours ago, steve4102 said:
Nick Sandmann and the students of Covington have become symbols of Fake News and how evil it can be. They have captivated the attention of the world, and I know they will use it for the good - maybe even to bring people together. It started off unpleasant, but can end in a dream!

Trump (if that's real) needs to stay out of this.  The whole thing goes away a lot quicker if he just keeps his twitter shut.