Covington Catholic, RTL march, and the MAGA hats

ARP

23 minutes ago, SC Tiger said:

Trump (if that's real) needs to stay out of this.  The whole thing goes away a lot quicker if he just keeps his twitter shut.

Why does it or should it go away.

The fact that the Media cannot be trusted to tell the truth and the fact that the media is Agenda Driven should be shouted from the roof tops and on the tongue of every American.  These facts should never "go away" and be hiden from the public.  They should Snowball into a Truth bomb, and never be allowed to fester under your rug.

This was a Direct Attack by the Media on President Trump and his supporters.  They lied to portray him and his supporters as vial, racist, violent pigs, these lies  should Never go unchallenged, especially by those that were the targets of this agenda driven lie.  The person most affected by this lie was President Trump, for him to ignore this would be what Bush and Ronmey would have done.  No Thanks.

Edited by steve4102
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, SC Tiger said:

Trump (if that's real) needs to stay out of this.  The whole thing goes away a lot quicker if he just keeps his twitter shut.

Why should it go away? Nathan Phillips is a lying shitbird and the White teens are clearly not in the wrong. EVERY member of my squadron who reached their EAOS date as an E1 was a complete POS, no exceptions.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SC Tiger said:

That's a rub.  If he is a veteran of that time but didn't go to Vietnam, there's nothing wrong with that.  My father-in-law was in the army but was in Germany.  There's no disgrace there.  But just say it.

But to lie about it later (IF he did lie about it)........

This whole thing is so screwed up it's unbelieveable.  Celebrities are falling all over themselves to delete and/or apologize for tweets.  People have forgotten to engage their brain before using their mouth (or in this case fingers).  

What about the “Recon Ranger” claim?

22 hours ago, Dric902 said:

What about the “Recon Ranger” claim?

If he falsely claimed to be a Vietnam vet, that's "blue on black" at this point regarding his military service.

23 hours ago, G26S239 said:

Why should it go away? Nathan Phillips is a lying ****bird and the White teens are clearly not in the wrong. EVERY member of my squadron who reached their EAOS date as an E1 was a complete POS, no exceptions.

So these kids can get back to their lives.  Maybe a better way to have said it is "the truth comes out quicker."  I honestly don't know what happened but it looks like kind of a misunderstanding between the kids and the wannabe Vietnam vet, and the third group (Kids of Israel or whatever) was egging the whole thing on.  Or something.

When Trump tweets, all of his haters bow up and assume he is on the wrong side of whatever. 

Edited by SC Tiger

13 hours ago, Jammersix said:

This whole thing sure hit one of your sore spots...

When we have people trying to find out the identities of high school kids, and threatening them and their families, that is a ******* problem.

If they did wrong they should be punished but not by mob rule.

• Like 2

Hey libs, answer me a question

why would a bunch of racist, hateful, women hating, anti choice, MAGA hat wearing, nazis...

...yell “build the wall” at a bunch of Native Americans?

they are already here, always have been, and probably wish they had built a wall when the Pilgrims landed

just sayin

2 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

Hey libs, answer me a question

why would a bunch of racist, hateful, women hating, anti choice, MAGA hat wearing, nazis...

...yell “build the wall” at a bunch of Native Americans?

they are already here, always have been, and probably wish they had built a wall when the Pilgrims landed

just sayin

Probably wish they'd never have helped the first settlers in Charles Towne.

Literally - members of the Native American tribes in the Charleston area told the settlers "Why don't you dumbasses move over here to the peninsula where you can actually grow something, and get off of that God-forsaken patch of land you're on now?" (Paraphrased)

3 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

Now, Indian Country Today is going all the way back to 2008 to correct an article in which Phillips described how he was spit on when he returned home from Vietnam.

AA3DAB26-8945-46F1-95B5-B00EB3127D85.jpeg.61837d28851c8b2e435034799173a11b.jpeg

he never left the states as a reservist, and was a mechanic

Once again - I could actually believe that happened if he had been in Germany, since most anti-war protesters are monumental morons and wouldn't know the difference anyway.

But he should have clarified.

Also - in that time the National Guard and likely the Reserve were avenues to get out of deploying to Vietnam.  This was before those two outfits were used like they are now.

1 minute ago, SC Tiger said:

Once again - I could actually believe that happened if he had been in Germany, since most anti-war protesters are monumental morons and wouldn't know the difference anyway.

But he should have clarified.

Also - in that time the National Guard and likely the Reserve were avenues to get out of deploying to Vietnam.  This was before those two outfits were used like they are now.

He...never....left....the....States

per his DD-214

and spent some of his time on AWOL status resulting in his discharge as a Private after four years.

he is a dirtbag

• Like 2

The group which refers to themselves as Native Americans came from Asia. They were escaping nativism and tribalism.  The White Europeans were escaping the oppression in Europe.  New World  settlers such as the Native Americans were locked into the "Stone Age". Tribal warfare cannibalism and slavery had been the practice for centuries. The Europeans had visited North America many times over the centuries. In the end the Native Americans accepted the New Iron Age very quickly. Where would North America be today had the White Europeans not settled here? How would this Nation have  developed under Tribal Barbarism? 

10 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

per his DD-214

and spent some of his time on AWOL status resulting in his discharge as a Private after four years.

he is a dirtbag

You are missing my point.  

He lied about serving in Vietnam.  Said he did, and he didn't apparently.  Everything else (where he served, 'Recon Ranger', etc) is immaterial.  Like getting a splinter after a sucking chest wound.

Edited by SC Tiger

1 minute ago, SC Tiger said:

You are missing my point.  

He lied about serving in Vietnam.  Said he did, and he didn't apparently.  Everything else (where he was, 'Recon Ranger', etc) is immaterial.  Like getting a splinter after a sucking chest wound.

Stolen Valor is illegal

protesting is not

I’m not trying to jump on you specifically.

but I’m a disabled Vet (25%) 

veteran of Grenada, Panama, and the Guf War. And my family is Eastern Cherokee Nation.

this man is the antithesis of me and my father and my grandfather.

to attempt to justify him is offensive to me.

he is political scum, making money from his skin color and lies

Edited by Dric902
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

per his DD-214

he is a dirtbag

The Vulgarity aimed at children by these thoughtless adults was criminal. No, not every Red Man is a god like icon. Anyone who assumes the NA should be given the Nation built by Europeans is living a fantasy. It was and is the free medical and welfare state that the NA cling to. They may leave the separated Nation of Reservations and compete for jobs at any time.

• Like 1

The families of some of the students have retained a lawyer.  The lawyer is planning on filing lawsuits against anyone who has threatened these kids on the internet or tried to doxx their identities (though that might be hard since they have now revealed their identities).

I'm not too sure about the legalities of this or how internet threats can be prosecuted.  But - this could get really, really nasty.  And be GLORIOUS!!!!!!    

Not sure how much is wishful thinking, but supposedly Kathy Griffin is on the top of their list.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dric902 said:

I’m not trying to jump on you specifically.

but I’m a disabled Vet (25%) 

veteran of Grenada, Panama, and the Guf War. And my family is Eastern Cherokee Nation.

this man is the antithesis of me and my father and my grandfather.

to attempt to justify him is offensive to me.

he is political scum, making money from his skin color and lies

I sensed you may have Native American ancestory by your responses in the other thread.  I will address that over there.

I'm simply trying to make a very simple point and if you take a second I think you will see it - the man was NOT in Vietnam and said he was.  That is DESPICABLE.  Now it seems that he wasn't even Army but was Army Reserve - which at that time would have been similar to the National Guard (a haven to avoid the draft).  That makes it even worse.

Beyond that - I don't really GAF if he claimed to be a "recon ranger' or whatever (though that does lend evidence to his offenses).  He has already committed an egregious offense.  So all the rest of the crap he claimed about his service is - to me -  "blue on black" (Kenny Wayne Rogers song).  Water drops on the flood.  Surface cracks on a ruptured dam.  An ugly dress on Hillary Clinton......

Phillips is the last ******* I would try to justify, but since my opinion on him is based on his lies, I do want to be reasonably sure that the info we are being fed about him is credible.

Edited by SC Tiger

17 minutes ago, steve4102 said:

The Tolerant Democrats...

COVINGTON CATHOLIC STUDENTS HIT WITH THREATS OF BEING BURNED ALIVE AND SEXUALLY ABUSED

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/23/covington-catholic-student-threats/

This is an attack on supporters of the President. They are singled out as White Catholic young men from a Southern State. This is open for attack by a radical adult group and supported by the main stream media.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Dric902 said:

Stolen Valor is illegal

protesting is not

Actually, protesting without a permit is viewed more as rioting, disturbing the peace, and disorderly conduct.  Whether it is enforced is another thing.

• Like 2