Photos in sig line

Troy969

• Administrators

OK, I believe I have settings arranged so that sig line images are no longer allowed. That is one setting that is a bit cumbersome to deal with. I can't set it so that people are unable to even upload a sig line image. The number of images they can now save in their sig line though is now zero. This arrangement is probably going to cause a bit of confusion for some, but it is the best I can do right now.

The settings changes are also not retroactive, unfortunately. I have removed the one large image in a sig line that I was aware of. If you folks spot images in other members' sig lines, please let me know, so I can deal with them.

I will leave this issue on my to-do list, on the back burner. If I can find a cleaner/better way to deal with sig line image settings, I will revisit the issue. Otherwise, what we have will do the job.

Thanks for everyone's input on this.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Eric said:

OK, I believe I have settings arranged so that sig line images are no longer allowed. That is one setting that is a bit cumbersome to deal with. I can't set it so that people are unable to even upload a sig line image. The number of images they can now save in their sig line though is now zero. This arrangement is probably going to cause a bit of confusion for some, but it is the best I can do right now.

The settings changes are also not retroactive, unfortunately. I have removed the one large image in a sig line that I was aware of. If you folks spot images in other members' sig lines, please let me know, so I can deal with them.

I will leave this issue on my to-do list, on the back burner. If I can find a cleaner/better way to deal with sig line image settings, I will revisit the issue. Otherwise, what we have will do the job.

Thanks for everyone's input on this.

Thank you Eric!