Why is this top story getting ignored?

fortyofforty

Here is a top story being ignored by the media.  It's only Kill Kavanaugh, 24/7.  But this story has a lot of details, and they are extremely significant.  It ties, again, the Clinton campaign directly to the Russia probe.  Read it.  It's probably a game-changer, buried because, well, abortion.

Lawyer for Clinton campaign and DNC gave FBI documents for Russia probe, sources say

• Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, Paul53 said:

Just my opinion, but I'm tired of hearing all these alleged plots of politicians from the past. They seem like efforts to draw attention away from current events.

I would be tired of them if someone who was trying to steal an election actually went to prison.  We know Obama, Clinton, Comey, Brennan and Clapper were all part of an attempted coup d'etat, but it appears to impossible for the government to investigate itself.

• Thanks 2

because the end justifies the means, and progressive corruption on display doesn't help achieve the goal.

because the only thing that matters is returning Chicago style politics to the national scene.

because those involved are media darlings, and have a Teflon finish.

because objective reporting stops where ideology begins.

because SCOTUS out of progressive hands for a generation would set the agenda back, removing the favorite leftist tool from their toolbox.