Random Political/Social Posting

Eric

40 minutes ago, Schmidt Meister said:

The White House just promoted a website that guides girls under 15 to getting an abortion without their parents’ knowledge or consent.
On June 25, the day after the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade, the White House advertised an online Health and Human Services flier containing a link to AbortionFinder.org, a network that connects women wanting abortions to local facilities that will perform them and provides information on the legality of abortion in their state.
The website has a search engine to find abortionists based on the seeker’s location and age, including for minors “15 or younger.”
AbortionFinder.org also includes a link to the If/When/How Judicial Bypass (JB) Helpline, which is designed to help minors bypass their parents or guardians to obtain an abortion. This Judicial Bypass system cuts 14-16-year-olds off from their support systems, isolating them and allowing them to kill their children in utero and put their bodies through the trauma of abortion with no familial protection.

https://thefederalist.com/2022/06/29/white-house-encourages-girls-15-or-younger-to-abort-without-their-parents-consent/

What laws is this violating?

• Replies 113.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

14 minutes ago, Schmidt Meister said:

Chasing Utopian Energy: How I Wasted 20 Years of My Life
By Brian Gitt
I went to work in construction to build energy-efficient homes, and I started a company that built composting systems for cities and businesses. I became executive director of an organization that championed green building policies and became CEO of a consulting firm that commercialized clean energy technologies and ran energy-efficiency programs. I then founded a software startup to help promote green home upgrades, and I led business development for a company making wireless power technology.
I learned how to see things not just the way environmentalists do, but also the way utilities, governments, builders, engineers, lenders, and manufacturers see them.
But by 2008, I started to see cracks in my beliefs.
I started to realize that I had accepted as true certain claims about energy and our environment. Now I began to see those claims were false. For example:
I used to think solar and wind power were the best ways to reduce CO2 emissions. But the biggest reduction in CO2 emissions during the past 15 years (over 60%) has come from switching from coal to natural gas.
I used to think that the world was transitioning to solar, wind, and batteries. This, too, was false. Trillions of dollars were spent on wind and solar projects over the last 20 years, yet the world’s dependence on fossil fuels declined only 3 percentage points, from 87% to 84%.
I used to believe nuclear energy was dangerous and nuclear waste was a big problem. In fact, nuclear is the safest and most reliable way to generate low-emission electricity, and it provides the best chance of reducing CO2 emissions.
It’s now clear I was chasing utopian energy. I was using green energy myths as moral camouflage, and I was able to believe those myths as long as I remained ignorant about the real costs and benefits of different energy sources.
I’ve dedicated most of my life to protecting the environment. But I was wrong about the best ways to do it. I thought I was acting morally and protecting the well-being of people and the planet. In fact, I was harming both.
If we’re serious about tackling climate change, protecting the environment, and helping people climb out of energy poverty around the world, we need to stop chasing utopian energy. Instead, it’s time to be honest about all the costs and benefits of every energy source—wind, solar, natural gas, coal, oil, and nuclear.

https://www.realclearenergy.org/articles/2022/06/26/chasing_utopian_energy_how_i_wasted_20_years_of_my_life_839185.html

Don’t forget hydro - a true renewable energy source. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

What laws is this violating?

I don't know ... but does it have to violate any laws to be blatantly promoting underage abortions? Aren't there laws that protect the right of parents to decide for their children's decisions before they turn 18 or 21 depending on the state? Are you thinking it's okay for the government to promote underage abortions without notifying the parents? PLEASE tell me you don't approve of this ....

Just now, Schmidt Meister said:

I don't know ... but does it have to violate any laws to be blatantly promoting underage abortions? Aren't there laws that protect the right of parents to decide for their children's decisions before they turn 18 or 21 depending on the state? Are you thinking it's okay for the government to promote underage abortions without notifying the parents? PLEASE tell me you don't approve of this ....

Actually I don’t approve. Just wondering which additional laws the White House occupant is now violating. 

• Thanks 1

This should make any American Patriot squeamish:

Michelle Obama Is Running for President in 2024
By Joel Gilbert
It was the gasp heard round the world. "They could run Michelle Obama, and if they do ..." said Monica Crowley before the CPAC 2022 audience reeled audibly in shocked recognition, cutting her off in mid-sentence.  Crowley had seen an early screener of my upcoming film and book of the same name, Michelle Obama 2024: Her Real Life Story and Plan for Power, which will be released on July 11.  Crowley was not trying to make waves at CPAC.  She was trying to send a warning.
The CPAC crowd, and conservatives in general, have failed to realize that the ever present Michelle Obama was a potential Democrat presidential candidate.  This is largely because Michelle Obama launched a cover story for her intense political activity back in 2008 that goes like this: "Michelle hates politics."  The media have faithfully sustained the ruse — when they discuss likely Democratic contenders in 2024, they typically leave Michelle off the list.
The Obamas needed this cover story to undo the damage that the increasingly shrill Michelle was doing to her husband's campaign in 2008.  In February of that year, when she told a crowd in Madison, Wisconsin, "For the first time in my adult lifetime I'm really proud of my country," Barack's advisers knew they had to reel her in.  In the days following, the angry Chicago culture warrior mellowed into the amiable "Mom in Chief."
For those who have monitored the Obamas closely, as I have, the plot to elect Michelle president has been obvious since at least 2016.  Michelle has been following a formula scarily like the one that got Barack Obama elected president.  Like her husband, Michelle served as the keynote speaker at a Democratic Convention.  Barack's 2004 breakout speech introducing John Kerry made him a viable candidate four years later.  Michelle's 2020 speech on behalf of Joe Biden established her as the favorite next nominee.
Next, Barack Obama based his candidacy on his personal story, as captured in his 1995 autobiography, Dreams from My Father.  Michelle is basing her candidacy on her wildly popular 2018 memoir, Becoming.  Conservatives failed to notice that Michelle was selling out arenas around the country, ostensibly to promote the book, but in reality to solidify her political ambitions.  There was scarcely a talk show she did not appear on, and, if that were not promotion enough, Netflix turned Michelle's life story into a movie.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/06/michelle_obama_is_running_for_president_in_2024.html

image.png.10eb21c89205cf8295a13fa2a0b42ae0.png

https://amgreatness.com/2022/06/30/cornell-university-removes-lincoln-bust-and-gettysburg-address-from-display-after-student-complaint/

"Statues and memorials of Lincoln were among the ones targeted by violent rioters and domestic terrorists during the race riots of 2020. Although the anti-monument movement started in 2017 by primarily targeting members of the Confederacy, attacks quickly spread to statues and other memorials representing the Founding Fathers, as well as other historical figures such as Lincoln; many displays were vandalized and even destroyed by rioters under the cover of night, with many local governments and even the federal government often failing to protect or restore such monuments afterward."