Random Political/Social Posting

Eric

If I were to say CARYN ELAINE JOHNSON  just stated that AR 15 owners should be put in JAIL.....would you know who I mean ?

eSZwaWQ9QXBp

In case you don't, its this NASTY OBESE COW    (aka WHOOPIE PIE)

****( How many would that be?)

• Like 2

• Replies 112.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

UPDATE: There was NO nuclear material on the aircraft according to the USMC Spokesperson.

Praying for the military and the families.

A military aircraft carrying nuclear material has crashed in California, leaving officials to believe all five passengers are dead.

The plane crashed in Imperial County near Highway 78 and the town of Glamis - 30 miles north of the Mexican border, and 150 miles east of San Diego.

(Near the Algodones Dunes)

The crash was confirmed by Naval Air Facility El Centro, 30 miles from the crash site.

Officials believe at least five people were aboard at the time of the crash.

Investigators have presumed all passengers are dead, according to FOX 5 reporter Malik Earnest.

It is unknown what caused the crash or what type of nuclear material was onboard.

Military officials are currently at the scene of the crash and an investigation is underway.

The Calexico Chronicle reported that 'radio chatter' suggested the aircraft was a V-22 Osprey.

Marine Corps Air Station Yuma, which is en route to the crash site, has a fleet of Ospreys.

The day before the crash, MCAS Yuma posted that it was carrying out exercises last month.

'An MV-22B Osprey with Marine Operational Test and Evaluation Squadron 1 (VMX-1) transports ordnance during an Expeditionary Advanced Base Operation (EABO) exercise to Old Highway 101 near Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton, California, May 25, 2022,' they said.

58846549-10898177-image-m-14_1654723528857.jpg

• Sad 3

“A criminal complaint was filed today charging Nicholas John Roske, age 26, of Simi Valley, California, for federal charges of attempted murder of a Supreme Court Justice,” FBI Baltimore’s Joy Jiras said on Wednesday afternoon. “Roske is expected to have an initial appearance in U.S. District Court in Greenbelt today at 3:00 p.m. before U.S. Magistrate Judge Timothy J. Sullivan.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/police-id-armed-man-who-said-he-wanted-to-kill-supreme-court-justice-kavanaugh-report

• Sad 1

New policy keeps HIV-positive troops deployable, bars involuntary separation in some cases
----
Cool, but if you have natural immunity to COVID and don't take the experimental mRNA vaccine you can't deploy and will be involuntary separated! Got it.

image.png.3df10ee1f0b92b8515c58c3cc92e830a.png

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2022/06/07/new-policy-keeps-hiv-positive-troops-deployable-bars-involuntary-separation-in-some-cases/

• Sad 4

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis speaking out about the Washington Post trying to smear his Press Secretary Christina Pushaw.

“I am not deterred by any smear piece from these legacy media outlets. The only reason they’re attacking her is because she does a great job. And she’s very effective at calling out their lies and their phony narratives and so whenever they’re smearing somebody, you know, that person is over the target and so they’re scared of that.
I would be much more concerned with my press secretary if the Washington Post was writing puff pieces about her. Then I would think something is wrong. What they don’t seem to understand at these legacy DC, New York outlets is we don’t care what you think anymore. We know you pedal narratives. We know you lie. We know you don’t care about the facts. And so you can try to smear me or anyone in my administration all you want to. All that’s going to do is embolden us to continue moving forward for the people of Florida.
So I think it’s a totally ridiculous smear piece, attempted smear and it’ll have absolutely no impact on anything that we’re doing in our office.”

https://therightscoop.com/watch-gov-desantis-blasts-the-washington-post-after-smear-piece-drops-on-his-press-secretary/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3