• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

12 minutes ago, ChuteTheMall said:

5wttb5.jpg

I have no illusions that I'm going to reach Heaven.

The only possibility for me refers the response by Bernadette Soubirous, of Lourdes renown, to the Inquisition when they asked her---who will not go to Heaven?

Without hesitation she answered---Those who love evil.

That we did not do.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ricordo said:

I have no illusions that I'm going to reach Heaven.

The only possibility for me refers the response by Bernadette Soubirous, of Lourdes renown, to the Inquisition when they asked her---who will not go to Heaven?

Without hesitation she answered---Those who love evil.

That we did not do.

The people who will not go to Heaven are ALL THOSE who do not confess that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and accept Him as their Saviour. (drops mike)

Former U.S. Sen. David Perdue plans to challenge Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp in the Republican primary next year, according to multiple people with knowledge of his decision, setting up a divisive contest between two of the state’s leading GOP figures ahead of a likely general election matchup with Stacey Abrams.

The former US Senator who lost to Jon Ossoff in the runoff elections of 2020 has just announced his bid to be governor of Georgia and is vowing to defeat both Brian Kemp and Stacy Abrams for the job.

Perdue’s announcement, expected to be delivered Monday, comes days after Abrams, an icon to many Democrats, announced she would run for governor for a second time. Perdue has told allies he was motivated to join the race because he fears Kemp can’t defeat the Democrat again.

His campaign will deepen a divide in the state GOP stoked by former President Donald Trump, who is expected to support Perdue. That points to a difficult 2022 election for the party following huge losses in the last campaign cycle, when Democrats captured Georgia in a presidential race for the first time since 1992 and then flipped both of the state’s U.S. Senate seats in dual runoffs that decided control of the chamber.

Georgia - Perdue Vs Kemp Vs Abrams - Rotten Peaches.jpg

• Thanks 1