• Replies 113.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

Friends, when the Rittenhouse verdict came out, I thought I was being brilliant when I made and posted the Trump/Rittenhouse meme. Turns out that Rittenhouse Rye has "woke" after hearing that people were purchasing it's rye to use in Rittenhouse Victory celebrations and has decided to cut their own throat. I would advise to use your own discretion when purchasing liberal products. This is a good candidate for boycotting. I apologize profusely.

Sound business practice and liberalism are mutually exclusive. You can only pursue one at the expense of the other. In the era of corporate wokism, this means business practices are what you would expect if companies were run by lunatics bent on self-destruction. For example:

In an odd marketing move, whiskey and bourbon distiller and distributor Heaven Hill posted a statement to its official Twitter account Sunday asking people who are buying its ‘Rittenhouse’ branded rye not to purchase the drink if they intend to use it to cheer the verdict in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial. …

The brand name is derived not from the recent court case but from Rittenhouse Square in Philadelphia, an open-space park designed by William Penn and named for an early 19th-century papermaker.

A jury braved the intimidation of the leftist mob to find Rittenhouse not guilty after he defended himself against maniacal sociopaths who were trying to kill him. But he is guilty anyway in the eyes of the woke, because they perceive him as an opponent of the Marxist racists of Black Lives Matter (although he says he supports BLM, sadly).

Some mental woketards plan to defy the distillers by buying their product. But considering how many great distillers there are in Kentucky alone, if Heaven Hill would rather we drink something else, it makes sense to oblige:

Rittenhouse Rye.png

Rittenhouse Rye - Trump Cabernet Sauvignon.jpg

• Like 3

Five Senate Democrats told the White House late Wednesday they will not support Lenin scholarship recipient Saule Omarova to serve as Comptroller of the Currency, nuking her chances to serve as the country’s bank regulator.

The Democrats, Senators. Jon Tester (D., Mont.), Kyrsten Sinema (D., Ariz.), Mark Kelly (D., Ariz.), Mark Warner (D., Va.), and John Hickenlooper (D., Colo.), join all Senate Republicans in opposition to Omarova, who came under scrutiny over her proposals to use the banking system to "bankrupt" the oil and gas industry and her education in the Soviet Union. Axios reported Wednesday that the Democrats informed the White House they will not support Biden's nominee.

The failed nomination marks a major setback for progressives, who championed Omarova over her criticism of big banks and fossil fuel companies. Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D., Mass.) hailed Omarova’s nomination as "tremendous news." The left-wing Sierra Club touted Omarova as a bulwark against "climate chaos" and hoped she would set up "guardrails against Wall Street's risky fossil fuel investments."

Omarova faced questions about her academic history throughout the confirmation process. Omarova in recent years scrubbed her resume of references to a thesis she wrote about Karl Marx while studying on a Lenin scholarship at Moscow State University in the 1980s. Omarova disavowed the thesis at her confirmation hearing this month, but said she did not have a copy of the document.

https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/in-blow-to-communists-senate-rejects-biden-nominee-for-bank-regulator/

• Like 2

22 hours ago, janice6 said:

What would Colbert say if he instead were attacked, just as Rittenhouse was.  I bet Colbert would think his life suddenly would become more valuable to him, and wish he could defend himself.

If, instead, Colbert decided he should indeed die at the hands of these men simply because his life is less important than theirs, I would certainly agree with him.

Colbert elects to not defend himself in a life threatening situation, and for once, I find myself agreeing with him.  In his case, a personal choice has been made to just woosify, and roll over and die.  In my case, I assert my right to self defense.

Molon labe
Molon labe, meaning 'come and take [them]', is a classical expression of defiance. It is among the Laconic phrases reported by Plutarch, attributed to King Leonidas I in reply to the demand by Xerxes I that the Spartans surrender their weapons. The exchange between Leonidas and Xerxes occurs in writing, on the eve of the Battle of Thermopylae.

Ted Cruz quote:

“Rich Democrats believe you have no right to defend yourself from an angry mob,” “He was being violently attacked by three dangerous felons; a jury of his peers found that Kyle Rittenhouse acted in self-defense,” “What Colbert is arguing is to outlaw the ability to defend oneself.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/18/2021 at 1:58 PM, Silentpoet said:

F626EA76-50BF-45E2-A379-CAD0C75A7DCC.jpeg

I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree with your analysis a little bit there, SP. Rittenhouse did NOT "fire into a crowd" at all. That would have been wrong. Rittenhouse carefully and responsibly defended himself against individual domestic terrorists who were attacking him as he was defending private property in Kenosha. 

However, your point regarding the criminal makeup of the crowd of domestic terrorists is well taken. ;)

• Like 4