• Replies 113.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

Liberal morontards think they can cancel American Hero and Patriot, 91-Year-Old Clint Eastwood for comments he made in 1973.

Twitter has uncovered some comments that Clint Eastwood made at the 1973 Academy Awards. He seemed to want to lighten the mood after a speech involving Marlon Brando and Sacheen Littlefeather. Marlon won the Best Actor award for his work in The Godfather and refused to accept his award for best actor in “The Godfather” and instead sent a Native American activist on stage to lament Hollywood’s treatment of American Indians by the film industry.

At the time, Marlon was an activist for the American Indian Movement. He became friends with Sacheen and asked her to accept the award on his behalf. In her speech, she shared more about the issues at Wounded Knee and asked Hollywood to stop dehumanizing American Indians in movies.

"I’m representing Marlon Brando this evening, and he has asked me to tell you, in a very long speech, which I cannot share with you presently because of time, but I will be glad to share with the press afterwards, that he very regretfully cannot accept this very generous award," the activist, Sacheen Littlefeather, said on the podium. "And the reasons for this being are the treatment of American Indians today by the film industry, and on television in movie reruns, and also with recent happenings at Wounded Knee."

Eastwood was presenting the award and said, “I don’t know if I should present this award, on behalf of all the cowboys shot in all the John Ford Westerns over the years.” Some Twitter users with very low IQ’s and no common sense say  it was very inappropriate.

I say screw you, you couldn’t cancel Clint Eastwood if your life depended on it. Clint is worth an estimated 375 million dollars and doesn’t need to work another minute in his life.

https://twitter.com/rafaelshimunov?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1447570025494327300%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fdoyouremember.com%2F154541%2Fclint-eastwood-canceled-comments-1973

Clint Eastwood - Smoking Cigar.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1