Random Political/Social Posting

Eric

1 hour ago, Ricordo said:

Multiple Choice Question

Personally, I don't argue about politics with drunkards, junkies, or lunatics. Where do Dems fall in those categories?

1) A only.

2) B only.

3) C only.

4) A and B only.

5) A and C only.

6) B and C only.

7) All of the above.

Democrats are evil at their very heart. Every breath of a democrat is an oath to Satan to take evething you love from you and give it to their minions who keep them in power over you.

there is no possibility that any democrat could conceive of the idea of doing anything close to slightly above the level of hate and corruption, even in a back handed accidental way. If they do, there is another motive to trick you into compliance with their evil plan of domination.

the only hope for life in the universe is strict adherence to the doctrine of total and complete........tbd (subject to adjustment at any time without notice)

any other thinking is to be identified and attacked as troll, RINO, swamp, deep state, fake, and possibly physical threat of retribution. (Don’t worry, you don’t have to actually do anything, just make it loud)

and maybe, just maybe, we can save the entire creation from the evil and corrupt democrat scourge

Edited by Dric902

• Replies 113.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

And let me further explain because there seems to be a certain amount of confusion about where I stand.

I had the privilege and the honor of counting as a friend a guy who had his picture taken, on separate occasions of course, with Brezhnev, Mao, and Castro.   He was into that sort of crap. And he had the pics to prove it.

He knew who and what I was. I knew who and what he was. But we were civilized and friendly to each other. Playing pool while imbibing copiously was not strange to us. Neither breaking bread. We could both enjoy great jokes about our respective political systems and no personal feelings were ever hurt.

When I was told about his premature death, I felt it like a brother's. In one sense of many, because we were colleagues. But we found comfort in each other, even though our political views were diametrically opposed. In a room, friends. Outside the room, enemies. Hard to put a person like him in a box.

“Oh, the comfort, the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person; having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words, but to pour them all out, just as they are, chaff and grain together, knowing that a faithful hand will take and sift them, keep what is worth keeping, and then, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away.”

I've been fortunate enough to have had three (3) of those in this lifetime.

• Like 2

Feb 10 (Reuters) - Dozens of former Republican officials, who view the party as unwilling to stand up to former President Donald Trump and his attempts to undermine U.S. democracy, are in talks to form a center-right breakaway party, four people involved in the discussions told Reuters.

The early stage discussions include former elected Republicans, former officials in the Republican administrations of Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, George W. Bush and Trump, ex-Republican ambassadors and Republican strategists, the people involved say.

More than 120 of them held a Zoom call last Friday to discuss the breakaway group, which would run on a platform of "principled conservatism," including adherence to the Constitution and the rule of law - ideas those involved say have been trashed by Trump.
https://news.trust.org/item/20210211013256-gp1g4

50 minutes ago, Ricordo said:

No, not all democrats. I wrote Dems.

I've related to and worked with democrats and they have shown themselves to be good, trustworthy people.

Dems...that's a different story.

You mean like the difference between conservatives and Trumpers?

conservatives see the difference, Trumpers don’t

I have friends and family who are Trumpers, some are moderate Democrats.

I don’t have them over at the same time anymore.

Edited by Dric902