New Walther coming out soon

mlk18

Anyone else get this email? Looks to me like a pixelated CCP to me, but that could just be a ruse. Maybe they are going to compete with the S&W 380 Shield EZ with a .380 CCP versus the PK380. Then again it could be something completely different.

index.jpg

Hell, Taurus could put a flush fit 10-round magazine on the G2c that is a 1/2" shorter, shorten the barrel/slide by 3/8", work on the trigger, and it would be a P365 contender for a third of the price.

Just super impressed with the fit and finish and ergonomics of my new little $200 pistol...

IMG_20180628_102951123.jpg

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, PNWguy said:

Hell, Taurus could put a flush fit 10-round magazine on the G2c that is a 1/2" shorter, shorten the barrel/slide by 3/8", work on the trigger, and it would be a P365 contender for a third of the price.

Just super impressed with the fit and finish and ergonomics of my new little $200 pistol...

IMG_20180628_102951123.jpg

I saw Tim's (Military Arms Channel) video on it just a few days ago. I'm really inclined to give it a try, especially after being ignored by Sig's lame customer service over my P365.

I always had this feeling that Taurus isn't adequate for my perfectionism. But the longer I read into the G2C, the more I feel like having to rethink my bias.

My LGS has one in stock, they showed it off on their Facebook page just recently. $200 is a no brainer.

My experience with the G2 is watching them malfunction at the range and then have to be returned for warranty work. Not all of them of course, but more than any other single make/model gun I see. Which makes it even scarier to me that Taurus reintroduced basically the same gun as the G2C but then dropped the lifetime warranty and limited it to a 5 year warranty. The lifetime warranty was the one thing that made the G2 series worthy of any consideration.

Walther on the other hand just upped their warranty to lifetime on all guns even guns sold years ago.

6 hours ago, Valmet said:

Yaaaaaaawn. 

I know, Walther thinks they’re that relavent. I mean, I do hope it’s the next greatest thing in firearms, but don’t feel they’ve earned enough cred to float a teaser. 

• Like 1