Rand Paul launches ‘Never Nikki’ website ahead of Iowa caucuses

I agree with Rand Paul. Nikki Haley is this year's John McCain/Mitt Romney/Jeb Bush. I just hope Trump doesn't pick her as VP just becasue she's a woman. If he want's a female running mate, he'd be far better off with Kristi Noem, the Conservative Governor of South Dakota. Trump has a very bad record of assuming that anyone with an 'R' after their name is an actual Republican.

Rand Paul launches ‘Never Nikki’ website ahead of Iowa caucuses
by Julia Mueller - 01/12/24 The Hill

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) came out swinging against Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley Friday with the launch of a “Never Nikki” website.

“I have been watching the GOP Primary closely for a while now, and I like various aspects of several candidates,” Paul said in a statement included on the website, noting GOP hopefuls former President Trump, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy, as well as independent candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. 

“As I look over the field, I don’t think I yet have a first choice, but I do know one thing: count me in as Never Nikki,” Paul said. 

The launch comes a day after Paul teased a “very important” statement about 2024, stoking speculation that he would endorse one of the GOP contenders.The move also comes ahead of Monday’s Iowa caucuses, the critical test that starts off the party’s presidential nominating cycle.

Trump leads the Republican field by double-digits in national and swing-state polling, while Haley is considered to be fighting for second place with DeSantis. She’s seen notable momentum from her performances in the party’s presidential debates and has been gaining on Trump in New Hampshire, which hosts its first-in-the-nation primary later this month. 

The former president, though, boasts endorsements from 20 U.S. senators, according to The Hill’s latest tally — while Haley and DeSantis don’t have any from the upper chamber. “Based on her record and campaign, I don’t see how any thoughtful or informed libertarian or conservative should vote for @NikkiHaley,” Paul, a libertarian, said on X, the platform previously known as Twitter, alongside a thread of complaints against the former U.N. ambassador. 

The Hill has reached out to Haley’s campaign for comment
  • Like 3

Nikki is simply another RINO.  After she came out with wanting to be able to ID everyone off a social media platform, she lost what little respect I had for her.  

Now a corpse would be better than Brandon but that doesn't mean I will vote for Nikki.  The GOP is STILL a bunch of wimpy cucks.  We have a front runner by double digits, was the former POTUS, and made positive changes to protect Americans while on office and they still can't get behind him.

I guess they are still reeling from the corrupt elections.  Bunch of asshats. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1