Italian newspaper article about Israel

DAKA

Published in the Italian newspaper " *IL FOGLIO* ":

* Why Israel is the best of the nations of the world, despite all the accusations that have been hurled against this country. It is helpful to know and appreciate the unity of Israelis and their desire to be part of the family of nations.

- I don't know of any other nation on earth that, since its founding 75 years ago, had to sacrifice 25,000 soldiers to ensure its existence.

-I know of no other nation on earth without recognized borders.

- I don't know of another nation on earth whose population has lived under constant emotional stress since its founding.

-I don't know of another nation on Earth that is constantly in danger of being wiped off the map.

-I don't know of any other nation on Earth that is threatened with boycotts from the north to the south of the earth.

- I know of no other nation on earth that has won all the wars forced upon it, without obtaining an armistice that is convenient for it.

- I know of no other nation on earth that provides its enemy with water, electricity, food and medical care.

-I don't know of another nation on earth where disrespectful and offensive words are spoken during official visits.

But I also don't know of any other nation on earth that has recorded so many miracles in such a short time.

Imagine a naked and defenceless Jew in front of the incinerators and a Nazi official who was sure he was going to rid Europe of "Jewish cancer".

- Can this Jew imagine that 75 years later, other Jews will be flying F-16 planes in the skies of Israel and over Auschwitz?

Can this Jew imagine that the population of Israel today will be ten times larger than in 1948, the year the state was established?

- Can this Jew imagine that in Israel we are much happier than in many European countries?

- Can this Jew imagine that Israel has the highest production of scientific publications per capita in the world?

Can this Jew imagine that Israel has the highest number of chess greats per capita of any city in the world?

- Can this Jew imagine that Israel is the nation whose academy produces more scientific documents per capita than anywhere else in the world?

Can this Jew imagine that Israel is the nation with the world's highest rate of degrees and university population?

- Can this Jew imagine that Israel is the country where, relative to its population, there is the largest number of "start-ups" in the world?

- Can this Jew imagine that Israel is the country with the highest percentage of home computers in the world per capita?

- Can this Jew imagine that Israel is the country that has absorbed the largest number of immigrants in the last fifty years?

Unfortunately, you will not find this news in the media, because it does not fit the stereotype that condemns Israel as a Zionist colonialist occupier. In the world's consciousness, the word "Israel" must be equated with an aggressor.

But the Jewish state, despite the hostile media towards it and the politicians who do not lack cynicism towards it, proves that it is able to offer the best it has for the benefit of humanity. Terrorists and their supporters around the world despise Israel because it is a light to nations that in this part of the world are an ocean of ignorance.

The Italian newspaper "Il Foglio".

A little long but excellent!

This truth must be read, remembered and share!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, DAKA said:

* Why Israel is the best of the nations of the world, despite all the accusations that have been hurled against this country. It is helpful to know and appreciate the unity of Israelis and their desire to be part of the family of nations.

- I don't know of any other nation on earth that, since its founding 75 years ago, had to sacrifice 25,000 soldiers to ensure its existence.

-I know of no other nation on earth without recognized borders.

- I don't know of another nation on earth whose population has lived under constant emotional stress since its founding.

-I don't know of another nation on Earth that is constantly in danger of being wiped off the map.

-I don't know of any other nation on Earth that is threatened with boycotts from the north to the south of the earth.

- I know of no other nation on earth that has won all the wars forced upon it, without obtaining an armistice that is convenient for it.

- I know of no other nation on earth that provides its enemy with water, electricity, food and medical care.

-I don't know of another nation on earth where disrespectful and offensive words are spoken during official visits.

But I also don't know of any other nation on earth that has recorded so many miracles in such a short time.

Imagine a naked and defenceless Jew in front of the incinerators and a Nazi official who was sure he was going to rid Europe of "Jewish cancer".

- Can this Jew imagine that 75 years later, other Jews will be flying F-16 planes in the skies of Israel and over Auschwitz?

Can this Jew imagine that the population of Israel today will be ten times larger than in 1948, the year the state was established?

- Can this Jew imagine that in Israel we are much happier than in many European countries?

- Can this Jew imagine that Israel has the highest production of scientific publications per capita in the world?

Can this Jew imagine that Israel has the highest number of chess greats per capita of any city in the world?

- Can this Jew imagine that Israel is the nation whose academy produces more scientific documents per capita than anywhere else in the world?

Can this Jew imagine that Israel is the nation with the world's highest rate of degrees and university population?

- Can this Jew imagine that Israel is the country where, relative to its population, there is the largest number of "start-ups" in the world?

- Can this Jew imagine that Israel is the country with the highest percentage of home computers in the world per capita?

- Can this Jew imagine that Israel is the country that has absorbed the largest number of immigrants in the last fifty years?

Unfortunately, you will not find this news in the media, because it does not fit the stereotype that condemns Israel as a Zionist colonialist occupier. In the world's consciousness, the word "Israel" must be equated with an aggressor.

But the Jewish state, despite the hostile media towards it and the politicians who do not lack cynicism towards it, proves that it is able to offer the best it has for the benefit of humanity. Terrorists and their supporters around the world despise Israel because it is a light to nations that in this part of the world are an ocean of ignorance.

Yes it was a bit long,  ~ A little long but excellent!

* Why Israel is the best of the nations of the world, despite all the accusations that have been hurled against this country.  It is helpful to know and appreciate the unity of Israelis and their desire to be part of the family of nations.

- I know of no other nation on earth without recognized borders.

- I don't know of another nation on Earth that is constantly in danger of being wiped off the map.

- I don't know of any other nation on Earth that is threatened with boycotts from the north to the south of the earth.

- I don't know of another nation on earth where disrespectful and offensive words are spoken during official visits.

Unfortunately, you will not find this news in the media, because it does not fit the stereotype that condemns Israel as a Zionist colonialist occupier.  In the world's consciousness, the word "Israel" must be equated with an aggressor.

But the Jewish state, despite the hostile media towards it and the politicians who do not lack cynicism towards it, proves that it is able to offer the best it has for the benefit of humanity.  Terrorists and their supporters around the world despise Israel because it is a light to nations that in this part of the world are an ocean of ignorance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2