Colt's New Cobra

DrB

• 3 weeks later...

If Colt does like last year. It will be 6 months before any real number of them hit the market. Peckers will get a few leaked ones and sell them on gunbroker for retarded prices. You will be in month 8 or 9 of waiting for someone to get some in stock so you can buy the gun you've lusted after, they say **** it and buy a nice pre lock S&W or 3. Then when everyone has them in stock, your interest will have dropped to an all time low and you will never buy that Colt you wanted so badly.

That was how it was for me with last year's Cobra. 

In that time I have added a third 625, a second and third 686, and a 640.

My opinion is that it's a new gun without Colt having to really do a damn thing. I am even less interested in this that I was the first one. I think Colt really missed the boat here. They should have made the Cobra in 357, and released something in the medium target revolver flavor. 

• Like 1

On 2/5/2018 at 11:19 PM, Jason D said:

If Colt does like last year. It will be 6 months before any real number of them hit the market. Peckers will get a few leaked ones and sell them on gunbroker for retarded prices. You will be in month 8 or 9 of waiting for someone to get some in stock so you can buy the gun you've lusted after, they say **** it and buy a nice pre lock S&W or 3. Then when everyone has them in stock, your interest will have dropped to an all time low and you will never buy that Colt you wanted so badly.

That was how it was for me with last year's Cobra. 

In that time I have added a third 625, a second and third 686, and a 640.

My opinion is that it's a new gun without Colt having to really do a damn thing. I am even less interested in this that I was the first one. I think Colt really missed the boat here. They should have made the Cobra in 357, and released something in the medium target revolver flavor. 

You got that right......:agree2::cheers:

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I'd like to see one but haven't seen any yet.  Haven't looked in awhile though.   All my carry pistols and revolvers are Colt so I'm kinda interested to look.  I do have an old Detective Special I bought many years ago that comes along with me sometimes.

Dave..

3 hours ago, JMag said:

The new Night Cobra looks pretty sweet. Anyone found one available yet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm just trying to find any new Cobra to look at and see what it looks like..  Join the club....

Dave...