Devon Archer

DAKA

Summarizer
Devon Archer, a former business associate of Hunter Biden, gave closed-door testimony to the House Oversight Committee on July 31, 2023.012 Archer claimed that Hunter Biden was selling the "illusion" of access to his father, according to a source familiar with the interview.0 Both Democrats and Republicans claim their key points have been proven in the wake of Archer's testimony. Archer served with the younger Biden on the board of the Ukrainian oil conglomerate Burisma between 2014 and 2016.1 Archer said that Joe Biden discussed "nothing" important with him.2
Really...Discussed NOTHING ? Unbelievable   ( I guess if you were not there, who would know what was or was not discussed)
*****Change my mind*****
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, DAKA said:
Summarizer
Devon Archer, a former business associate of Hunter Biden, gave closed-door testimony to the House Oversight Committee on July 31, 2023.012 Archer claimed that Hunter Biden was selling the "illusion" of access to his father, according to a source familiar with the interview.0 Both Democrats and Republicans claim their key points have been proven in the wake of Archer's testimony. Archer served with the younger Biden on the board of the Ukrainian oil conglomerate Burisma between 2014 and 2016.1 Archer said that Joe Biden discussed "nothing" important with him.2
Really...Discussed NOTHING ? Unbelievable   ( I guess if you were not there, who would know what was or was not discussed)
*****Change my mind*****

Is it still called Arkanside?

• Haha 1