Looking for the Best of the Best Glock Frame and Slide Craft

JJHNSN

Assume for this question that money is no obstacle. I'm in a position now in my life where I can afford to splurge on some things. I'm not looking for opinions about the model of Glock I've chosen to have this work done on, but here is what I'm after.

I have a Glock 41 MOS. I have the optic, I have the sights, I have the magwell, etc.

What I'm after is the best of the best of the best:

Slide modifications: not looking for it to be cut out, but modified with cool carving and forward serations for gripping, etc.

Frame mods: I'm looking for the best in undercut on the trigger guard and all the finest mods possible to the frame, like beaver tail built into a standard G41 Gen 4 grip (the magwell I use only works WITHOUT any of the supplied backstraps, and awesome texturing work and any other awesome mods.

My G41 has a threaded barrel with a compensator.

Thanks for any advice.

It's a Glock thing, you would not understand.

I have wandered the many paths of many handguns. I've tried them all (just about literally) and I've settled back on the Glock.

Why?

I began on Glock. Learned to use a handgun with Glock and have come to realize that I'm never going to be more accurate than any Glock. I've tried everything I can.

Realized the "issue" is not hardware, it's software.

I'm a 55 year old guy who has come to recognize his limitations and the Glock just works for me. If a mechanical idiot like me can detail strip it, that's saying something.

I love ALL firearms, but I spend my time training with my Glock and mastering it...good enough.

• 3 weeks later...