New plinker.

syntaxerrorsix

Broke in a new S&W M&P .22 Compact with my recently released SilencerCo Sparrow.

Of 300 rounds I had one particular failure, last round bolt hold open gave up the ghost around the 250 mark.  I couldn't even make it happen by hand on an empty magazine.  After a good scrub all appears to be back to normal.  I made sure to lube it well for the next session as I didn't do much before shooting it beyond breaking it down and wiping things off.  Over all a fun day, the rear adjustable sights are dialed in it's ready for the next trip.

MPSurp.thumb.jpg.ad8731ae563ca2b1543f97844d47419f.jpg

Things weren't so fun with the Ruger LCP .22  I couldn't keep it running suppressed or otherwise.  Next trip I'm going with a reduce power recoil spring to see if that helps things out.  It short stroked like that was it's job.  It's not very practical as the sights are obscured by the can but it would make a nice compact zombie popper none the less.

LCPSup.thumb.jpg.a463fdf183fe93ec57c6fbb919e2c8f0.jpg

Two weapons are about all I want to clean when I get home plus now the can prevented me from bringing the CP33 but it's next.  Go get a rimfire can.  It's a hoot.

CP33Sup.thumb.jpg.7479557a6f0a81717d406f3d671e10a4.jpg

• Like 5

• 1 month later...