42 Biden Admin Officials Put on Notice by House Republicans

pipedreams

Will be interesting to see how this goes............Just judging from past performances, this is simply barking in the night. The GOPers will do nothing of any consequence. Why do I believe that? Because I think they are just as guilty as the Democrats are. I think that the GOP and the DNC collude on all matters of real importance. We plebes have hopes but no real say in what happens.

"At least 42 Biden administration officials were sent letters by Republicans on House Judiciary Committee this month as they request testimony from a variety of different White House officials.

Those letters primarily dealt with the suspected politicization of the FBI and Department of Justice (DOJ), investigations into U.S. border security, and Hunter Biden.

A recent letter (pdf) led by Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) to White House chief of staff Ron Klain requested testimony from Biden administration staffers relating to alleged “misuse of federal criminal and counterterrorism resources to target concerned parents at school board meetings.” Interviews from four White House officials were requested."

https://www.theepochtimes.com/42-biden-admin-officials-put-on-notice-by-house-republicans_4887955.html

“The Democrats have set a precedent on this,” he explained. “They filed suit forcing former President [Donald] Trump to have to turn over his tax records. So the Democrats have already set a precedent for bank records and tax records.”

With just two races left uncalled after the 2022 midterms, Republicans have netted at least 220 seats to Democrats’ 213. Republican candidates lead in two seats in Colorado and California, according to data provided by The Associated Press.

• Like 2