Ya Know...

Swampfox762

19 minutes ago, 21 shooter said:

We have a lot of blue tailed lizards here. They find their way into the basement and I see them running around the outside of the house and carport.  .  The bug population has seen a significant decline.  

they look almost as prehistoric as Crocketts.  

Every year one young lizards makes it into my screened patio somehow. There are just enough bugs getting in under the door to feed them. They become tame over time. When they are grown I relocated them into my yard.

image.thumb.png.f41a6e1c20cb339ef52a5684b146c73d.png

31 minutes ago, crockett said:

Every year one young lizards makes it into my screened patio somehow. There are just enough bugs getting in under the door to feed them. They become tame over time. When they are grown I relocated them into my yard.

wi

My house is "Jurassic Park"...I have THOUSAND's of them...Really....They fear NOTHING, and are EVERYWHERE!!!...I've never got THAT friendly  with em tough...I've picked em and thrown outside. I try not to bring out my air soft BB gun...

4 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

My house is "Jurassic Park"...I have THOUSAND's of them...Really....They fear NOTHING, and are EVERYWHERE!!!...I've never got THAT friendly  with em tough...I've picked em and thrown outside. I try not to bring out my air soft BB gun...

They will bite your ass if they feel like it.

They make great earrings.

Its a Florida thang!

full?lightbox=1

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, crockett said:

image.thumb.png.90066004aed168a23a55c008522ae41f.png

In Texas, they'd get in the house all the time (not the anoles,  but the gecko-things like that one) and lay eggs all over.

The circuit breaker box was in the bedroom.  One huge bastard,  for like a year,  would come in through the conduits (back where I couldn't seal them, without pulling the whole thing off the wall) and start "peeping" (grunting?) (beeping?) LOUDLY in the early early morning.  I hateds that guy.

My wife would laugh,  because I kept an aquarium fishtank net by the panel, and she'd wake up to find me naked,  in the dark, net in hand, trying to silently open the box.  All I ever saw of him was a flash of grey,  as he disappeared behind the wires.  I finally filled the box with mothballs, and he quit coming around.

• Haha 3