Bill Cosby Being Freed

Eric

Something I just came across.......................

Scott Lively shares view on how elites used 'America's Dad' and why he was set free

""What tips the scale for me in Mr. Cosby's favor is the timing of these accusations. It seems awfully suspicious that the bravest Black man in America on the issue of irresponsible Black youth and their adult enablers was suddenly re-ensnared in an old scandal just when President Obama and his Marxist fellow-travelers were ginning up a race war in Ferguson, Missouri – by inflaming racial hatred among irresponsible Black youths and their adult enablers.""

"But America's Dad's mature, fatherly take on Ferguson was a big problem for Obama and BLM: "I think that color is not what we're talking about. … We have to vote and make sure that the person we're voting for is going to carry out that which a public servant is supposed to do. There are people of all colors, all ethnicities, who are honest. These are the people you have to find."

So why did they just let Bill Cosby out of jail? Because he's obviously not a threat to them anymore now that the BLM/CRT agenda has been institutionalized by the federal government. It's grown beyond his ability to influence in any substantial way. At the same time, they need to scale back the rage and violence in the inner cities now that Democrats instead of Trump will get the blame for rioting. I predict there will be a limited leftist rehabilitation of Mr. Cosby to serve that end – whether or not he knows that he's being used. In my view, he's been a pawn all along – just as most of the rest of us have become to varying degrees in this evil grand conspiracy of Marxist conquest."

https://www.wnd.com/2021/07/cosby-conspiracy/

https://www.amarillo.com/article/20140915/NEWS/309159669

• Like 2