HS2000 (Springfield XD) 9mm Pistol

Eric

• Administrators

I am selling an HS2000 9mm pistol. For those that aren't familiar with the history, the HS2000 is the same pistol that later became the Springfield XD. The same company in Croatia makes the gin, then and now. It was offered in the US as the HS2000 for the first couple of years and then Springfield began importing and marketing it as the XD.

As you can see in the pics, the pistol is in very good condition. There is very little finish wear and no damage. It comes with four 16-round magazines and one ten-round magazine. I'll ship the mags directly to the buyer and the pistol to his FFL. Obviously, I can't sell or ship the gun and mags to any area where they are illegal.

If it matters, I'll be using the proceeds of this sale to help with TBS's ongoing expenses. I'm asking $325 for the pistol, plus shipping for the gun and mag. The buyer can pay using the site's donations system and the payment will count as a donation. Thanks.

IMG_6843.JPG

IMG_6847.JPG

IMG_6848.JPG

IMG_6851.JPG

IMG_6852.JPG

IMG_6853.JPG

• Like 2

• Administrators
1 hour ago, railfancwb said:

Is there also a thumb safety or just the trigger and grip safeties?

I am interested in this, maybe more to help fund the site then to have one more gun. 

Hello. It doesn’t have a manual safety, just the grip, trigger and drop safeties. It also has a loaded chamber indicator (the extractor is set up as one) and an indicator pin on the slide plate to show when it is cocked. It is a well-built pistol. 

4 minutes ago, Eric said:

Does your dealer expect the package to only come from another FFL or can I send it direct?

Direct is OK with photo copy of your drivers license. 

i have wondered about total cost of shipping through a dealer who can use Priority Mail - USPS - vs direct shipping but requiring FedEx or UPS for handgun. 

• Administrators
2 hours ago, railfancwb said:

Direct is OK with photo copy of your drivers license. 

i have wondered about total cost of shipping through a dealer who can use Priority Mail - USPS - vs direct shipping but requiring FedEx or UPS for handgun. 

Priority wouldn’t be much cheaper and the dealer would have a Fee on top of it. UPS Ground would be around $18.00. It would be around $28 for 3 Day Select.