? For those of you drawing Social Security

Zonny

8 minutes ago, Paul53 said:

I get paid by SS on the 3rd of the month. Depending on weekends and holidays, I sometimes get it a day or 2 early, never late. If I check, I often find the money several days early "Pending deposit."

Hmmm seems to be no constancy. I'll have to look back and check my history. I've only been collecting it since June.

Okay, I looked back. It's been a different date every month but yes, all the dates were a Wednesday except for the first payment I got in June. That was a Monday. Seems the Wednesday payment day holds up.

Edited by Zonny
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Zonny said:

Hmmm seems to be no constancy. I'll have to look back and check my history. I've only been collecting it since June.

Okay, I looked back. It's been a different date every month but yes, all the dates were a Wednesday except for the first payment I got in June. That was a Monday. Seems the Wednesday payment day holds up.

When you first started receiving SS you should of received something telling you what day of the month you would get your money.  At the end of the year you will receive a statement on how much you received for the years and it will have some other details.

On 10/28/2020 at 9:50 PM, Zonny said:

yes, all the dates were a Wednesday except for the first payment I got in June. That was a Monday. Seems the Wednesday payment day holds up.

The closest Wednesday to our birthday is when you will get your SS check. Every month.  It's that simple.

Edited by Swampfox762
  • Like 2