Doggos

pipedreams

My wife and I have our fingers crossed these days.  We lost our best friend a short while ago and have been hunting the "rescue" places trying to find a dog that wanted us.

We applied to many and all were taken.  This time my oldest daughter heard from a friend of hers of a Skye Terrier that was 14 years old and needed a family to take care of.

We applied, and the foster woman said we were the first to ask for her.  We are praying to have another loving puppy in our lives since all our previous ones gave us so much.

Now the perennial wait to hear what fate has decided for us.  I'm hoping...............  We had damned near run out of hope with so many disappointments.

Edited by janice6
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, janice6 said:

My wife and I have our fingers crossed these days.  We lost our best friend a short while ago and have been hunting the "rescue" places trying to find a dog that wanted us.

We applied to many and all were taken.  This time my oldest daughter heard from a friend of hers of a Skye Terrier that was 14 years old and needed a family to take care of.

We applied, and the foster woman said we were the first to ask for her.  We are praying to have another loving puppy in our lives since all our previous ones gave us so much.

Now the perennial wait to hear what fate has decided for us.  I'm hoping...............  We had damned near run out of hope with so many disappointments.

I hear ya my friend.  Wish you the best of luck.  Show us some picts when the Great day happens!!!  I'm Ready.  The wife...needs more time...