I got $300 on Clemson and the points.

Pisco

Thanks for rubbing salt in the damn wound!  I'm gonna go have another cry now.

giphy.gif

Seriously - Monday night was just LSU's night.  Their offense is at least as good as Clemson's and probably a little better, but their defense is a lot better (which was my concern).

Edited by SC Tiger
  • Like 1

basically the better team won ,    i happy for LSU coach that dude exhumes   tiger football,  noody wanted him to have the job , and he got it ,  

i like clemson alittle as well  but ive seen    Dabo  just belittle players on the sidelines  i mean screaming and yelling  and cussing ,       i like the program ,  he brought

clemson back into  ranks of good teams  year after year , i just don't  the antics    of scoring a touchdown and going all crazy .  but he does have energy   . 

i also dont like people in sports  using GOD  in every sentence as if god somehow  likes one team over another,     

but was a good game ........

11 hours ago, SC Tiger said:

Thanks for rubbing salt in the damn wound!  I'm gonna go have another cry now.

giphy.gif

Seriously - Monday night was just LSU's night.  Their offense is at least as good as Clemson's and probably a little better, but their defense is a lot better (which was my concern).

I couldn’t watch the game - wasn’t on broadcast. But I did see Joe Barrow pulverize some poor team. To think he was rejected in favor of someone else at another university. 

Well I tied the O/U so it wasn’t a total loss. This was a stars aligned year for LSU. They’ll never do that again from an offensive standpoint. They’re already paying the price for it. Joe Brady went to Carolina as OC and so far 7 players have declared for the draft. I hope BAMA, with the talent we have coming back, beats their ass like a rented mule in Baton Rouge this November.

7 hours ago, Pisco said:

Well I tied the O/U so it wasn’t a total loss. This was a stars aligned year for LSU. They’ll never do that again from an offensive standpoint. They’re already paying the price for it. Joe Brady went to Carolina as OC and so far 7 players have declared for the draft. I hope BAMA, with the talent we have coming back, beats their ass like a rented mule in Baton Rouge this November.

Wouldn't surprise me to see Alabama back on top in the SEC, and Clemson/Alabama in the title game.  Get the world back on it's axis ( :anim_lol:). 

But I don't think OSU is going away.  Though we'll have to see how well Ryan Day can manage a roster.  That's different than straight-up recruiting.  For example, Kirby Smart is good at recruiting, but his roster management is awful.

Clemson needs some more war daddies on the DL.  It sounds bad/like an excuse to say it now, but this was really a rebuilding year for Clemson's defense.  Especially the front four.

LSU may have made a big mistake in recruiting.  As I understand it they tried to get a few guys that were committed to look around thinking they could get better players.  Some of the guys they had committed went other places, but the ones that they went after didn't come to LSU.

On 1/16/2020 at 7:22 AM, SC Tiger said:

Wouldn't surprise me to see Alabama back on top in the SEC, and Clemson/Alabama in the title game.  Get the world back on it's axis ( :anim_lol:). 

But I don't think OSU is going away.  Though we'll have to see how well Ryan Day can manage a roster.  That's different than straight-up recruiting.  For example, Kirby Smart is good at recruiting, but his roster management is awful.

Clemson needs some more war daddies on the DL.  It sounds bad/like an excuse to say it now, but this was really a rebuilding year for Clemson's defense.  Especially the front four.

LSU may have made a big mistake in recruiting.  As I understand it they tried to get a few guys that were committed to look around thinking they could get better players.  Some of the guys they had committed went other places, but the ones that they went after didn't come to LSU.

Depth at DL ain’t a problem. You just ran into a buzz saw offense you’ll never see again. Clemson’s recruiting class is loaded with top defensive players. Clemson will likely be preseason #1 again, especially with Lawrence and Etienne returning. They’ll blow through the ACC again. 

LSU will be back to 9-10 wins next year. Coaches and players are bailing big time. This was their one hurrah. I think BAMA and Florida are top dogs next season in the SEC. Even if Tua gone, it won’t matter. Staying healthy on defense, that’s the big issue. 

• Like 1