Deer Season, Young Girl Got One Here

DrB

I let these folks go hunting here on the river valley. Just got a call from her dad that she got one down in the valley.  Her Grandfather was with her.  Single shot H&R straight Wall Rifle legal in Ohio here..  Don't know the cartridge. 

Is pitch black here and they have to haul it up from the valley. That is hunting, not easy if you want to hunt.  

Way to go girl....

Dave..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dric902 said:

Start them young and they never stop

Start them right.

An annoying insurance salesman i know bagged a whopping 8 pound pig today on his first hunt.

image.png.fc06c707208de994dd08db8c974fab96.png

I will be hunting elsewhere...without him.  :)

Glad to hear the young lady was taught right and enjoyed herself!  Very special to hear her grand father was there. 

That's what it's about.

I let these folks go hunting here on the river valley. Just got a call from her dad that she got one down in the valley.  Her Grandfather was with her.  Single shot H&R straight Wall Rifle legal in Ohio here..  Don't know the cartridge. 
Is pitch black here and they have to haul it up from the valley. That is hunting, not easy if you want to hunt.  
Way to go girl....
Dave..

Know of at least one hunter who converted his H&R .357 Magnum to .357 Maximum by lengthening the chamber. Still a legal rifle in Ohio he said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk