A brilliant plan

Borg warner

Alexandra Ocasio Cortez was having financial troubles so she decided to kidnap a child and demand a ransom. She went to a local park, grabbed a little boy, took him behind a tree and wrote this note :

“I have kidnapped your child. Leave $10,000 in a plain brown bag behind the big oak tree in the park tomorrow at 7 A.M. Signed, AOC, Democrat, Member of Congress”.

She pinned the note inside the little boy’s jacket and told him to go straight home. The next morning, she returned to the park to find the $10,000 in a brown bag, behind the big oak tree, just as she had instructed. Inside the bag was the following note…

“Here is your money. I cannot believe that one Democrat would do this to another!”

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Borg warner said:

Alexandra Ocasio Cortez was having financial troubles so she decided to kidnap a child and demand a ransom. She went to a local park, grabbed a little boy, took him behind a tree and wrote this note :

“I have kidnapped your child. Leave $10,000 in a plain brown bag behind the big oak tree in the park tomorrow at 7 A.M. Signed, AOC, Democrat, Member of Congress”.

She pinned the note inside the little boy’s jacket and told him to go straight home. The next morning, she returned to the park to find the $10,000 in a brown bag, behind the big oak tree, just as she had instructed. Inside the bag was the following note…

“Here is your money. I cannot believe that one Democrat would do this to another!”

:anim_lol: