Funny

pipedreams

A 92 year old man was walking along a river bank when he heard a voice, “ Hey, over here, come over here”. He walked over and saw a big frog which talked further saying, “Hey listen, if you pick me up and kiss me I’ll turn into a beautiful, young and sexy woman”. The old man thought for a moment then picked up the frog, placed him in his satchel and zipped it closed. The frog started to yell, “hey you were supposed to kiss me!!” And the old man replied “Well you know at my age I’d rather have a talking frog”.

Edited by pipedreams
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, pipedreams said:

image.png.33526f989bf489b3db9bb3af4e88e35a.png

In the Late 60's my BIL had a large model Ford product with a very large engine.  It was Winter and while the attendant was filling the tank, My BIL let the engine idle.  He had a very large tank even for its day.  

Finally the attendant came to the drivers side and told him to turn it off so he could catch up!

What a great line, and laugh we had.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

A 90-year-old man goes for a physical and all of his tests come back normal. The doctor says, “Larry, everything looks great. How are you doing mentally and emotionally? Are you at peace with God?”

Larry replies, “God and I are tight. He knows I have poor eyesight, so He’s fixed it so when I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, poof! The light goes on. When I’m done, poof! The light goes off.”

“Wow, that’s incredible.” the doctor says.

A little later in the day, the doctor calls Larry’s wife.

“Bonnie.” he says. “Larry is doing fine! But I had to call you because I’m in awe of his relationship with God. Is it true that he gets up during the night and poof, the light goes on in the bathroom and when he’s done, poof, the light goes off?”

“Oh sweet Jesus!" exclaims Bonnie. “He’s peeing in the refrigerator again!”

• Haha 1

A young guy goes to his first party. He's a little nervous, but finally ends up talking to this cute young girl that was also there for her first party.

After talking to each other for close to an hour, the girl says to him, "Hey, why don't we exchange numbers?"

The kid says, "I don't know. Wouldn't that be confusing for the people trying to call us?"

• Sad 1