San Diego

GlocknSpiehl

Ya know, maybe it’s the meds, but San Diego ain’t bad. Shame it’s part of Kalizuela but I could live here except for the taxes and gun laws... beautiful houses, views, great food, really nice people.

Now, don’t faint, but we were merging and a BMW actually slowed down and waved us in!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, GlocknSpiehl said:

Ya know, maybe it’s the meds, but San Diego ain’t bad. Shame it’s part of Kalizuela but I could live here except for the taxes and gun laws... beautiful houses, views, great food, really nice people.

Now, don’t faint, but we were merging and a BMW actually slowed down and waved us in!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In the 80's (IIRC) I made some trips to  CA.  I flew into LA and drove to my business locations.  I heard horror stories back then about the CA freeway "problems" and the rush hour congestion.

My first trip back to the airport I drove from 1,000 Oaks to LA during rush hour to catch my flight.  The massive freeways were a wonder for the numbers of cars.

My takeaway from that trip was that during all this congestion and stop and go, when I wanted to make a lane change using my blinkers, Someone always let me in.  and the distance between cars was far greater than in my home state.

With the heavy traffic in CA rush hour, I found that the drivers had far more curtesy than drivers at home.  I would have chosen CA rather than MN for congested driving, due to their willingness to share the road.

• Like 2