Trump Does it to us Aagain

Moshe

I figured I could bitch about it or do something.  I did something.  I sent a respectful contact to the POTUS asking for the reversal of the bump stock, and now the pistol brace.  I also asked him to work toward reversing the illegal May, 1986, shall not be infringed clause.  In addition I asked that he fire the Political Head of the BATFE as he is working against freedom.

But, he is either a Pro-2A POTUS or not.  If he is not paying attention to the BATFE Political Appointee, and fire him like he does everyone else.  If he agrees with it, he gets a D- on the 2A.

On 7/17/2019 at 5:13 PM, Dric902 said:

He is not pro gun

suppressors are next

and the Trump legion won’t say anything 

The crazy part is that they try to bill themselves as conservatives, when they are in fact rabid nationalists.

And we had ourselves convinced that the liberals were the real danger......

As someone who's vigorously studied the regs set forth by the ATF and built one pistol with another in the works.. No revelation in that video.  Nothing has recently been redefined.  

What does this video have to do with Trump? 

(that is not an endorsement of his firearms policies, just confused how he's responsible for this)

Edited by OwlsNest465
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, jame said:

The crazy part is that they try to bill themselves as conservatives, when they are in fact rabid nationalists.

And we had ourselves convinced that the liberals were the real danger......

Trump clearly stated during the campaign

’I’m not a conservative, I’m a Republican”

he he has been good on judges.....that’s not enough.

Deficit, debt, NFA, reciprocity, gun free zones, tax cuts for everyone (permanent)

• Like 1

Based on the qualitative criteria expressed in the thread, Trump is several orders of magnitude worse than Obama for the firearms community.

How will proponents reconcile this, aside from being a single issue voter which is fraught with intellectual disingenuousness? 

Obama is a collectivist and promoted pervasive government control of the economy. For all Trump's eccentricities, his approach to government has produced far better than expected economic results with has benefitted all Americans.

The simple political fact is that majority of Americans have zero political interest in bump stocks or pistol braces. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, blueiron said:

.The simple political fact is that majority of Americans have zero political interest in bump stocks or pistol braces. 

I find that being a single issue voter is advantageous in some instances, if you are trying to justify Trump.

”well, that may be. But I’m focused on SCOTUS” or “well yeah, but the economy” “...abortion” “...taxes” etc, etc

but if you admonishing someone who is complaining about Trump...”you’re a single issue voter and that is no good in the grand scheme of things”

(The use of you and you’re are not meant to denote blueiron personally or anyone else that may be offended)

Im a conservative, gun owning, disabled veteran, Christian, family man. I have never voted for a D, and never will. But Trump said a lot of things (gun free zones, suppressors, NFA, national debt, deficit, immigration, etc, etc) that he has done nothing for and in some instances, gone backwards (especially guns)

what he has done is to make a spectacle of himself and a parody of the presidency with his idiotic braggadocio on twitter and interviews.

internationally, he has done well. Nationally, he has made an idiot of himself. The faithful will spin and twist until they look for definitions of “covfefe” in order to make sure that Trumps assumed brilliance is proven (at least to them)

we will survive and make headway in some areas, like we have always done. 

But the Trump Church is not much different than the Obama church or the Clinton Church ever was.

On 7/20/2019 at 12:42 PM, Dric902 said:

I find that being a single issue voter is advantageous in some instances, if you are trying to justify Trump.

”well, that may be. But I’m focused on SCOTUS” or “well yeah, but the economy” “...abortion” “...taxes” etc, etc

but if you admonishing someone who is complaining about Trump...”you’re a single issue voter and that is no good in the grand scheme of things”

(The use of you and you’re are not meant to denote blueiron personally or anyone else that may be offended)

Im a conservative, gun owning, disabled veteran, Christian, family man. I have never voted for a D, and never will. But Trump said a lot of things (gun free zones, suppressors, NFA, national debt, deficit, immigration, etc, etc) that he has done nothing for and in some instances, gone backwards (especially guns)

what he has done is to make a spectacle of himself and a parody of the presidency with his idiotic braggadocio on twitter and interviews.

internationally, he has done well. Nationally, he has made an idiot of himself. The faithful will spin and twist until they look for definitions of “covfefe” in order to make sure that Trumps assumed brilliance is proven (at least to them)

we will survive and make headway in some areas, like we have always done. 

But the Trump Church is not much different than the Obama church or the Clinton Church ever was.

Did Trump himself talk about removing suppressors from the NFA? I remember his kid discussing suppressors a lot.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Mike said:

Did Trump himself talk about removing suppressors from the NFA? I remember his kid discussing suppressors a lot.

During the campaign, especially during the NRA speech

gunfree zones, NFA, Hearing Protection Act, National Reciprocity, etc

• Thanks 1