States with the Most UFO Sightings

Ricordo

8 minutes ago, janice6 said:

That's only because there hasn't been a shred of proof other than "optical artifacts".

Even If it's in front of your eyes? Then what?

This is not extraterrestrial, but interdimensional.

• Sad 1

Just now, Ramjet38 said:

Even If it's in front of your eyes? Then what?

This is not extraterrestrial, but interdimensional.

My father gave me advice that has stood the test of time:  "Don't believe anything you  read and only half of what you see".

I love Janice6, but we'll disagree on this one for sure.  If you've never experienced it then of course I would be skeptical too, and there's other things of this world that are unkown, but of a strange occurence that is related.

There's well documented  experience's of this, and it will become more relevant in the future if you and I live long enough.

Honest unbiased research is the key.

1 hour ago, Ramjet38 said:

I love Janice6, but we'll disagree on this one for sure.  If you've never experienced it then of course I would be skeptical too, and there's other things of this world that are unkown, but of a strange occurence that is related.

There's well documented  experience's of this, and it will become more relevant in the future if you and I live long enough.

Honest unbiased research is the key.

I understand that this is just a difference of opinion between us,  It's all good!

I worked in Physics Research for Military applications.  I would like to think that I am honest and unbiased in my comments.

Edited by janice6
  • Thanks 1