German government blames the victms

tous

https://www.foxnews.com/world/german-official-warns-jews-against-wearing-skullcaps-in-public-amid-spike-in-anti-semitism

I apologize if this is not appropriate for this forum.

Y'all know that I don't get riled about much; Jane Fonda the most recent exception, but this  angers me to my core.

Is the German government also advising Muslims to avoid wearing their religious garb?

Catholic priests and protestant pastors should avoid their traditional white collars?

How about, women should just stop wearing short skirts or low-cut blouses?

The sophistry and blatant bigotry of this is inexcusable and borders on evil.

Why that particular official, described as the Commissioner for Anti-Semitism, is not run out of town on a rail after a well-deserved tar and feathering is beyond me.

He appears to be supporting just the opposite.

I can only hope that this sort of malignancy never appears on our shores.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, tous said:

https://www.foxnews.com/world/german-official-warns-jews-against-wearing-skullcaps-in-public-amid-spike-in-anti-semitism

Y'all know that I don't get riled about much; Jane Fonda the most recent exception, but this  angers me to my core.

Is the German government also advising Muslims to avoid wearing their religious garb?

Catholic priests and protestant pastors should avoid their traditional white collars?

Why that particular official, described as the Commissioner for Anti-Semitism, is not run out of town on a rail after a well-deserved tar and feathering is beyond me.

I wholeheartedly agree.  Tolerance seems to be only directed towards one group.  However, this isn't the first time German government has gone down this road.  it always results in the same end.

• Like 3

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7072105/Teachers-New-York-City-told-focus-middle-class-black-students-poor-white-students.html

https://nypost.com/2019/05/25/teachers-allegedly-told-to-treat-black-students-as-victims-punish-whites/

Really no difference than what's happening at the NYC Education Department, where the attitude is, if you're white, you're the problem.  Or is the attitude really... if you're not black, you're the problem.  Time will tell.    

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, tous said:

I carry my Glock 21 with extended mags that make them 17 rounders.  I also carry my zero tolerance knife and Spyderco knife as an EDC.  I also wear my Kippah in public.  My wife wanted to go out to eat, just the two of us,  And I had my colorful kippah and my icon chain around my neck of my cover shirt.  The "Church" ladies would wonder up to our table and stare and glare.  My wife said, who cares what they think, this is still America.  Afterword we picked up some subway for the kids, and went into the local Game Stop.  The guy behind the counter said, "Wow, I haven't seen someone where a yamaka in public before for awhile.  I had a close friend who did, but he died."  He was actually positive about it.  I purchased the latest Call of Duty for my son, and the Lego Amazing Heroes for my daughter.  I thought it was amusing he was offering things from his free drawer and I ended up with a pack of Seinfeld Cards, I had no idea even existed.

The moral of this is, be who you are and damn the detractors.  But, when you do, be prepared for potential violence, and send those who would harm another for their conscience to a dirt nap and to judgment and sheol.

• Like 4

tous, my good man, you go too easy on them. It doesn't border on evil, it is in fact evil, darkness, and vileness, and degradation, anything that puts the blame on the innocent parties can't be otherwise.

Also sadly, it is on our shores, being taught in our schools, being handed down from our judges, passed by our legislators, preached by our media, and most sadly of all, believed by our countrymen.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1