When your hot! Your hot!!!

SilverRidge01

1 hour ago, minervadoe said:

Nice rig.  Nice fish.  Plus, gotta love those shoes that breathe.

Watch out for them croc-O-gators.

Those are the most comfortable outdoor sandals perfect for the weather down here in south Florida, wear em all the time, they are Keens, I see gators all the time when fishing, they're not aggressive,  don't bother me, I don't bother them, a lot of bad press since they grabbed a few people, hey they were here b4 we were, it's their territory and they'll be here long after we are gone ..

• Like 2

5 hours ago, SilverRidge01 said:

Those are the most comfortable outdoor sandals perfect for the weather down here in south Florida, wear em all the time, they are Keens,

I've completely wore out numerous pairs of Birkenstocks.  I even developed a bodacious callous from wearing a bunch of flip flops,  but I never got any that fit around the ankle like those.  I guess I'd be tempted to wear socks with them.  They  look pretty great.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, minervadoe said:

I've completely wore out numerous pairs of Birkenstocks.  I even developed a bodacious callous from wearing a bunch of flip flops,  but I never got any that fit around the ankle like those.  I guess I'd be tempted to wear socks with them.  They  look pretty great.

The Birkenstocks are a good choice, I like the way they mold to your foot, the Keens are quick drying, great arch support,  can walk all day with them.  when I lived n Oregon used them as wading shoes when fishing streams creeks etc, other night little lady and friends went to dinner, I put on a nice shirt and slacks but hadda have my Keens on, wifey ask if I had shoes that I could wear, I said nope  this is it, she wasn't to pleased but that's the way the cookie crumbles ..:hugs:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1