Kavanaugh is done for now

Dric902

September 19, 2018 
Did he tell the Democrats to pound sand and that they cannot be trusted?
Yes, yes I think he did.  

September 21, 2018
Did he cave in already?
Yes, yes I think he did.   

Edited by Mike

So, looks like we have an agreement to testify but no set ground rules and she could pull out of the whole thing any time between now and say next Thursday. We are no further ahead today than we were yesterday or 6 days ago for that matter. Ford has added Andrew McCabe's lawyer to staff, and ardent Trump hater. Is there any question this has everything to do with get Trump and nothing to do with the allegation. 

Got to be a way to vote first and then let her testify after the fact.

• Thanks 1

Ford's Fascist lawyers moved the goalpost again.  She will accept the Senate's invitation to appear.  No date.  No time.  No parameters.  Ridiculous.  Schedule the vote.  Vote will be Wednesday.  Dr. Ford can speak to the committee, questioned by a Senate staff attorney, before the vote.  No more delays.  They are playing games.  First questions should be who is paying for your attorney, and is anyone working with you coordinating with Democrats in Congress regarding your testimony.  Now I've had enough of her games.  She had her shot.  She is afraid to be put under oath.  I think that's the problem.  And demand Feinstein testify regarding that mysterious letter she is still holding onto.  Get her ass in the hotseat.

• Thanks 1

Why are there absolutely no photographs of Dr. Ford besides one really old, really grainy picture?  It's strange.  The media aren't working to dig up other pictures?  The media aren't staked out at her residences, hounding her like they do every Conservative?  Social media accounts....DELETED.  Done.  Gone.  Buhbye.  Gee, why oh why?

• Thanks 1

Dr. Ford's parents' home was foreclosed on, with a judge ruling against them in 1992.  That judge was the mother of Brett Kavanaugh.  Reported on Justice with Jeanine Pirro.  And Ford's attorneys are headlining a fundraiser for a Democrat Senator who will soon be fairly judging and voting for or against Kavanaugh.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, minervadoe said:

I'm hoping Trey Gowdy gets to cross examine Christine Ford.

Kum on now, lets not get in the don't know **** pool.

Gowdy is a member of the House of Representatives, nothing to do with the Senate and their confirmation process.

Lets keep it real, shall we. 

Well, here you go.  Really, it's all about abortion.  Abortion.  Abortion.  Abortion.  If Kavanaugh was pro-choice, pro-abortion, pro-partial birth abortion, he could be a serial rapist who took selfies while raping nuns and the Democrats would push him through.

Dems see Kavanaugh saga as playing to their advantage

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ricordo said:

I wouldn't be surprised if on her way to DC, Dr. Ford gets a sympathetic sex crime detective in Maryland and files charges against Judge Kavanaugh.

So many repercussions...

Statute of limitations have long passed.

if that were to happen, I’m guessing that detective would be in violation of rules and laws he took an oath to uphold.

course that wouldn’t be the first time a LEO violated their oath for political causes now would it.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, steve4102 said:

Statute of limitations have long passed.

if that were to happen, I’m guessing that detective would be in violation of rules and laws he took an oath to uphold.

course that wouldn’t be the first time a LEO violated their oath for political causes now would it.

Not if it's a felony.

As I have it, and I'm not admitted to the practice of law in Maryland, what she seems to be describing in her letter could classify as a 3rd degree felony.

Here's the distinction. If she had described merely a touch on the outside of her clothing then it would be a misdemeanor. And a statute of limitations applies.

But the way the letter is composed, it could go either way. 

I do believe that  the "scorched earth" policy raised by the Dems opens the door for the possibility of the filing of charges in Maryland. Dems have done worse so there is no moral compunction on their part to go ahead with it.

Edited by Ricordo
From 4th to 3rd.

Remember the good old days, when Democrats told everyone to MOVE ON???  They demanded we MOVE ON from investigations into Bill Clinton's sexual assaults.  They demanded we MOVE ON from old charges.  Funny how MOVE ON is now backing someone making an unsubstantiated, 36 year old charge of an attempted sexual assault.  How times have changed!

• Thanks 1

On Sunday, the Drudge Report ran this blaring headline at the top of their page: “Another Woman?”

The “another woman” appears to refer to a potential — yet still unconfirmed — second Kavanaugh accuser.

According to the all red Drudge report,  insiders claim Ronan Farrowand Jane Mayer are set to report on a late twist in [Supreme Court nominee] Brett Kavanaugh‘s confirmation that involves a new woman and a “dildo.”

The site further adds the woman is “Never Trump” and her best friend will say that the woman never told her.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/drudge-says-ronan-farrow-and-jane-mayer-set-to-break-report-on-kavanaugh-another-woman/

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/senate-democrats-investigate-a-new-allegation-of-sexual-misconduct-from-the-supreme-court-nominee-brett-kavanaughs-college-years-deborah-ramirez

Edited by Dric902
  • Like 1

Just now, pipedreams said:

Wouldn't surprise a bit if they are noting getting anywhere with this one they pull another woman stunt.  Delay delay.

..and you would be 100% correct, cuz here she be.

College classmate says Kavanaugh exposed himself to her at Yale party

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/23/college-classmate-says-kavanaugh-exposed-himself-to-her-at-yale-party.html

• Haha 1

I would have loved to hear some of the HS students at Bill Clinton's school and BHO's school come forward with their recollections.

I have no doubt there were some real entertaining stories that could come out.  Of course those people will be audited by the IRS when the next dem president comes along.

On the other hand, maybe not in the case of bho.  They can only be audited if they are in the US or US citizens.  Where did he attend HS?