Olight Flash sale this weekend

Thanks for the heads up.

Unfortunately the light I have been wanting is still not on sale, it seems to always be listed at full msrp and I don't want to pay that much for it. I keep telling myself that if it gets below $50.00 I'll grab one (already have 3 of the non rechargeable version of that light) but its always $65.00

I'm not a fan of Olight.  I had an S2 baton and found it kept turning on inside my pocket.  Got rid of it.  With that said, I ordered a Olight PL-MINI (400 lumens) for $48 to try out.  Currently running a Streamlight TLR-1 HL (800 lumens) but find engaging the light in total darkness (especially waking from sleep) is blinding to the user as well as the intruder.

Edited by minderasr
Correction

Yesterday my PL-MINI and I1R came in.  Today the S1A came in, as well as 3 of their rechargeable RCR123A batteries and 2 of the magnetic universal chargers that work for either the 3.7 lithium or the 1.2 NiMH batteries.  

So far I'm liking them.  

I also really appreciate the fact that the I1R came with a real micro USB cable and not one of the "charging only" cheapie cables that seem to come with everything these days.

• 4 months later...

So they had their black friday sales, spread out over the entire 5 days (thurs through monday).

I ended up with a few new flashlights that I hadn't really planned on between Olight and 1 streamlight.  

DSC_3416.thumb.JPG.974c91c3b2e4f202f3273ac23d737fa0.JPG

I already owned one of the key ring lights, the streamlight 1L-1AA on the far right, one of the PL-minis ans the small olight next to the streamlight before the past month.  The 2 S2R baton IIs were a recent flash sale, and the rest was black friday weekend.  The olight USB chargers make things a lot simpler to deal with when they get low, not that I use them a whole lot up to now, but I imagine I'll have some use for them all trying to work outside in the dark this winter (okay, mainly walking the kids to the bus in the dark, and I have work lights from milwaukee I've been using for that, but for the same output in lumens, even if it is only for a few minutes, these things are hard to beat)

I ended up with 2 keyring rechargeable lights and 1 of the AAA key ring lights for free, as well as 2 of their universal battery chargers as well (the UC chargers are typically one for free over $99 purchase)

So yes, my name is Cougar_ml, and I have a slight flashlight addiction starting...