How long since you last bought a gun?

Kevin

It's been about 24 months. After years of dreaming I've got myself an AR. Sadly by the end of last year we were hit very hard with the bunch of unexpected vet/home bills to the point where I decided to sell it to cover some expenses. It was like a landslide. Sadly our Dobbie died anyway...but I'll continue to refuse the idea of taking on more debts than mortgage/car loans. After coming back from Poland, just couple of days ago, I had enough money saved to buy myself another AR. It's S&W M&P 15 Mid Length Magpul MOE. Slowly things are getting back to normal.

• Like 2

Just before Summer I bought a gen 3 19 for my 16 year old son...a present for being s good driver and something we can go shoot together. I made some room in the safe by letting a couple .22 rifles find a new home. I've been casually looking for another 9mm but haven't bought anything other than the 19 in a couple years.

It has probably been 5 years since I have bought a gun. Bills and life have gotten in the way. However, I have found a Belgian Browning P-35 that I am having a real tough time resisting. It has been my Grail gun since the early 1980's.