Condoleezza Rice dismisses NBC reporter’s claim that racism is worse under Trump: ‘Sure doesn’t feel worse’

pipedreams

"Rice quickly responded, “It sure doesn’t feel worse than when I grew up in Jim Crow Alabama. So let’s drop this notion that we’re worse race relations today than we were in the past.” "

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/condoleezza-rice-nbc-racism-trump

I have the utmost respect and confidence in Ms Rice, a most excellent Secretary of State.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, C_Hallbert said:

I have the utmost respect and confidence in Ms Rice, a most excellent Secretary of State.....

Have mercy, yes.   I met her once in Normandy, France, June 6th.  Sixty years to the day of the invasion.

Wish we had her back in office.  She is a tour de force. 

You should have seen the two meat eaters who walked with her.   They looked like they ate barbed wire for breakfast.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, pipedreams said:

"Rice quickly responded, “It sure doesn’t feel worse than when I grew up in Jim Crow Alabama. So let’s drop this notion that we’re worse race relations today than we were in the past.” "

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/condoleezza-rice-nbc-racism-trump

It's a sorry state the lengths the Democratic party will go to, to avenge the loss by their idol. 

They wished for a criminal dynasty so badly, that they willingly supported undermining the government of the United States, since they couldn't get it by lying to the American people and fraudulent votes.

• Like 1

The problem with Ms. Rice, is that she is smart enough to know that going back into politics means that you have to associate with tyrants, thugs and criminals.  She won't sully her reputation by mingling with politicians.  I can't blame her.

This is why we citizens of the United States, can't really have the best people in government.  There are to many lowlife contaminating that swamp.  Unfortunately for us.

• Like 3

On 9/12/2019 at 1:11 PM, janice6 said:

The problem with Ms. Rice, is that she is smart enough to know that going back into politics means that you have to associate with tyrants, thugs and criminals.  She won't sully her reputation by mingling with politicians.  I can't blame her.

Smart enough not to get back in this crap.  She has a great job right now.

I hope she enjoys every minute of what she has earned.   Man what i wouldn't do to have a cup of coffee with her.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1