Fauxcahontus has been caught in a lie

ARP

35 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

So technically it was ok since any advantage was only realized later or deferred 

(for a D, a Republican would be crucified)

how very political

The problem, as seen by a politician (of any ilk) is not the dishonesty of the act, it's whether you can prove they benefitted in some monetary form.  Other forms are acceptable to them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

That is why I am of the opinion, that to get to the top, turds float.  Once they rise to an elected position, whether I like them or not, I am dubious of them.  Then again, I have always been dubious of upper management most of the career I have had. 

• Like 1

I kind of enjoy watching her implode. She certainly isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Last time around she deferred to Hillary when she would have eliminated the Bernie far left challenge and probably fared better in the general election, maybe even won. Now she's throwing her hat in what promises to be a very crowded ring with someone stronger on most every issue she supports and a general feeling that time has passed her by. Unless I'm wrong, wouldn't be the first time, unless she shows very strong early she will quickly run out of money and fold. Kind of a pity since she is such an easy target with all her screw ups. 

• Like 1