They were the agressors?

Silentpoet

17 minutes ago, steve4102 said:

Because is was.  Evidence was presented that these little darlings "Voluntarily" went to the perverts home and solicited sex for money.

His defense attorney presented the evidence that these girls were not innocent young children/victims, but members of a prostitution ring where the older sister was the pimp.  

Big difference and the Judge rightfully saw what really went down. 

Not sure how that matters.  This is simple math - 14 < 17.  13<17.  Mess with a girl below 17 and your ass goes to jail.  This guy has now learned that.

Edited by SC Tiger

1 hour ago, SC Tiger said:

Not sure how that matters.  This is simple math - 14 < 17.  13<17.  Mess with a girl below 17 and your ass goes to jail.  This guy has now learned that.

Yes he did and he is jail where he belongs.

Where justice failed is that these two hookers were not prosecuted as well.

8 hours ago, SC Tiger said:

Dude - you feel bad for not looking for more info on this fucked-up mess?  Hell, I already wish I didn't know what I know NOW.  

Where did you find this?  Not sure I wanna go look but I am curious.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6665919/amp/Kansas-judge-calls-young-girls-aggressors-sex-abuse-case-67-year-old-man.html

11 hours ago, steve4102 said:

BTW you didn’t answer my question.

if 13 year olds are not capable of understanding right from wrong legal from illegal, at what age should we allow children to hunt with a firearm?

I have provided information how children that young are abused and pressed into sexual slavery against their will.  If you want to blame the victims, that is your choice.  Not a popular choice, a pariah opinion, but it is yours.

51 minutes ago, Moshe said:

I have provided information how children that young are abused and pressed into sexual slavery against their will.  If you want to blame the victims, that is your choice.  Not a popular choice, a pariah opinion, but it is yours.

Still no answer!

If 13 year "children" are incapable of understanding Right from wrong, Illegal from legal, at what age should "children" be allowed to carry a loaded firearm afield?

Simple Question.

You said a 13 year old lacks the capacity to know right from wrong, explain how you would incorporate that into the Hunting and shooting sports?

1 hour ago, Moshe said:

It's apparent that steve4102 doesn't understand how fucked up a child can get from sexual abuse.  I've heard of things like this from kids as young as 4.

That one was the result of a mom's boyfriend.  Who needed to die horribly.

22 minutes ago, steve4102 said:

Still no answer!

If 13 year "children" are incapable of understanding Right from wrong, Illegal from legal, at what age should "children" be allowed to carry a loaded firearm afield?

Simple Question.

You said a 13 year old lacks the capacity to know right from wrong, explain how you would incorporate that into the Hunting and shooting sports?

For a normal, well adjusted 13 year old that's not an issue.  But just by nature, some 13-year-olds are more mature than others.  It comes down to the individual child and their upbringing.

What else you are missing (and I pray to God you don't have kids or you are trolling us all) is that when a 13 year old is sexually abused they don't realize that what they are doing is wrong.  That really fucks up the situation.

Watch the documentary "Abducted In Plain Sight".  It's not 100% the same thing but it shows how a sexual predator can **** up a child for decades.  It's also why I believe pedophiles should be lined up and shot, along with their enablers. 

Also why I think the ADs at Penn State and Michigan State should be burned to the ground but that's a different argument.

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, steve4102 said:

Still no answer!

Simple Question.

Still no answer even though I gave you video cliff notes from NGO's that deal with this issue on a daily basis.  Of course, you do not, and I no longer do not have access to the hours and hours of Government training.  You can bring someone to the evidence on how this occurs, but you can't make them think.

4 hours ago, Moshe said:

Still no answer even though I gave you video cliff notes from NGO's that deal with this issue on a daily basis.  Of course, you do not, and I no longer do not have access to the hours and hours of Government training.  You can bring someone to the evidence on how this occurs, but you can't make them think.

4 hours ago, Moshe said:

Do you trust your 13 year old daughter to make the right choices and the legal choices while hunting, or not?

If not, have you told her that even though the law says she is trustworthy and allowed to carry a firearm in the field, you do not trust her, as she is not capable of making the right choices?