Sneaky Pete on Amazon

Al Czervik

4 hours ago, Moeman said:

Good liked Botsch better.... and Ms. Maisel 

We concluded our Maisel binge last weekend and can't wait for Season 3. My wife is listening to Bosch as an AudioBook and was watching the show, too. Show seemed pretty dark. Guess I need to look into this Sneaky Pete thing because I haven't seen it pop up in the scan through what's available. 

3 hours ago, Cali-Glock said:

Could not get into Mrs. Maisel - but Bosch, Sneaky Pete and The Patriot are all winners. 

The Patriot series was good as long as I was willing to totally forget that I read the book all those years ago. I'll probably watch the second season just to see how much it jumps the shark and decide just how badly that pisses me off. What the writers did to Jim Greer in the first season just about took the cake. 

Edited by blackjack
  • Like 2

On 1/14/2019 at 1:15 AM, blackjack said:

The Patriot series was good as long as I was willing to totally forget that I read the book all those years ago. I'll probably watch the second season just to see how much it jumps the shark and decide just how badly that pisses me off. What the writers did to Jim Greer in the first season just about took the cake. 

Ahh you are thinking of the Jack Ryan series... no?  Yeah the Jack Ryan series is a bit frustrating, but nowhere near as bad as the Sum of All Fears movie - that TICKED me off.   

The Patriot is different series. Quite weird, quite fun.  

20 hours ago, Cali-Glock said:

Ahh you are thinking of the Jack Ryan series... no?  Yeah the Jack Ryan series is a bit frustrating, but nowhere near as bad as the Sum of All Fears movie - that TICKED me off.   

The Patriot is different series. Quite weird, quite fun.  

Yes, it seems I conflated the two and I totally agree on Sum of All Fears. I've still not bothered to watch that POS.