Win the battle, lose the war?

ARP

11 minutes ago, G26S239 said:

Read the case I posted. International treaties do not supersede the US Constitution. Neither do Executive Orders. The Constitution is the supreme law of the land as per Article VI. The principle of checks and balances does not allow a President to rule by fiat even though Obama certainly seemed to think otherwise. 

Do you mean to tell me that The Great President of the Universe Donald J. Trump (pbuh) can’t sign an Executive Order ordering himself to be President for Life?

even if he declares “Martshiall Laws” on himself 

damn, stinking, Rhinoes won’t let him do it......we aught to fire up the wood chipper on em.

Dang treason and sedition is what it is.

18 minutes ago, ARP said:

Someone refresh my memory......did POTUS say not long after the election that he would not prosecute his political adversaries? If he did, do you think that stance is about to change?

Yes,

administrations don’t prosecute the previous administration officials.....because they don’t want to be prosecuted themselves in 8 years.

the true believers don’t like it, the Obamaites really wanted Cheney, Bush, and Rove arrested for everything from conspiracy, mass murder, and war crimes.

but it plays good with the shallow thinkers.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ARP said:

Someone refresh my memory......did POTUS say not long after the election that he would not prosecute his political adversaries? If he did, do you think that stance is about to change?

Yes he did.  And he should not, simply for being his political adversaries.  However, it is now clear that many people in government attempted a coup d'etat.  It failed.  So far.  But that activity is illegal.  Obama used the levers of government to try to influence an election, then overturn the results afterwards.  That is treasonous.  That is a threat to democracy.  That is Fascism.  That is Soros.  That is Alinsky.  That is Obama.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dric902 said:

Do you mean to tell me that The Great President of the Universe Donald J. Trump (pbuh) can’t sign an Executive Order ordering himself to be President for Life?

even if he declares “Martshiall Laws” on himself 

damn, stinking, Rhinoes won’t let him do it......we aught to fire up the wood chipper on em.

Dang treason and sedition is what it is.

I do find it interesting how many people have apparently never read the Constitution. It is only seven articles and twenty seven amendments. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, G26S239 said:

I do find it interesting how many people have apparently never read the Constitution. It is only seven articles and twenty seven amendments. 

You would be shocked to find how many people believe the Bill of Rights is the entirety of the Constitution.

and will argue viciously about how this Senator or that Congressman, or President are violating it.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Dric902 said:

You would be shocked to find how many people believe the Bill of Rights is the entirety of the Constitution.

and will argue viciously about how this Senator or that Congressman, or President are violating it.

Many of these same people believe that anything they define as "a right" is now part of the Constitution also.

Just because they see some importance in a social construct, doesn't mean it has any value to anyone else.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, janice6 said:

Many of these same people believe that anything they define as "a right" is now part of the Constitution also.

Just because they see some importance in a social construct, doesn't mean it has any value to anyone else.

Democrooks love to invent “rights” while ignoring the real ones.

right to healthcare, right to be believed, right to a living wage, etc

no right to protect yourself, no right to free speech, etc

• Thanks 1