Glock 26 and Glock 17 SOLD

JJHNSN

Hey guys, I'm selling two of my Glocks to make room for other handguns. I have over 218 reviewed transactions on Gunbroker with an A+ rating there and over 450 transactions on eBay with A+ there.

First descriptions, then pics as posted on Armslist locally. Thanks.

BEST WAY TO REACH ME IS VIA EMAIL: BOC1580@GMAIL.COM

Payment via PayPal Gift mode only please.
Will ship quickly with PayPal payment to your FFL

GLOCK 26 GEN 3
New Slide
Slightly Used FDE Frame
COMES WITH THREE MAGS

PRICE: $400
Shipping: $15.00

I picked up a FDE frame for a brand new Glock Gen 3 Slide and barrel to make a Glock 26. I have not fired it since I put it together a few weeks ago. I'd like to sell it to put funds toward another handgun. It comes with three Glock OEM 10 round magazines, one has a Pierce extension on it to make for comfortable shooting. It does not come with a Glock case, etc. As I said, it is a "build" Glock, frame and slide purchased separately (perfectly legal, not to worry). The internals are clean, the bore is mirror bright, barrel shows no typical wear marks from firing. GREAT opportunity for you to pick up a Glock 26.

GLOCK 17 GEN 3 OD GREEN
Brand New Never Fired

Price: $450
Shipping: $15

I have decided to sell this Glock 17 Gen 3 OD Green pistol. I purchased it a couple months ago but have decided to go another direction. It has never been fired. It is factory new in factory case, with everything it comes with. The lowest price I could find for a new one of these online is $500, plus shipping of $30 and of course you would have your $20-$30 transfer fee. You would be in to it for at least $550 elsewhere.

YOU ARE GETTING A GREAT DEAL HERE FOLKS -- BRAND NEW GLOCK 17 IN OD GREEN

Don't let this one get away. It will sell fast. First come, first served. The OD Green on this handgun is beautiful, I was surprised how great it looks. You will love it. The photos are great, but ... don't do it full justice.

GLOCK 26 PHOTOS

Glock 26 and Glock 17 For Sale - Glocks For Sale

GLOCK 17 PHOTOS

Edited by JJHNSN

On 8/27/2017 at 6:32 PM, JJHNSN said:

Come on guys, I'm looking to have both the FIRST listing and FIRST sale on this new site!

Then being the good guy I am I will offer you $200 for both. Im selfless.

If I didn't have too many, at these prices, easy decision. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wish I could say they were sold to folks on this form, but ... nope. This forum is still to small to be a useful classified site, but hey, I gave it a shot and still will. Hopeful for more good things to come here. And I can say I was a "founding member."