Inside the Glock Gen 5

JJHNSN

14 minutes ago, KFC said:

I may finally pick up a Glock 19. Of course, I'll have to feel it in hand first, but it looks good so far.

The 19 is a fantastic pistol IMO. Not too small and not too big. Excellent capacity too. I doubt I'll get a gen 5 simply because I really don't desire another Glock. I have enough as it is. 

Good luck on your decision. :cheers:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, RonS said:

The grip looks better, assuming the "leaked" photos are correct, but I don't like ambi stuff, especially ambi stuff that was added to an existing design.  What was that guy's name?  Rube something.

You don't have to depend on leaked photos. Watch the video in the first post on this thread.

Just preordered from Omaha Outdoors, which has VERY reasonable pricing on Gen 5s and only $10 shipping. Got a Glock 17 Gen 5 with three 17rd mags for $560. I will replace the stock sights with Trijicon HDs. Didn't feel it was worth paying extra for the Amerigo plastic sights.

Edited by JJHNSN

I got my blue line pistol purchase certificate a couple of weeks ago and was planning on getting a G34 for $507 this Fall.  Now it looks like I may just wait for the Gen 5 G34 to be released, whenever that may be...  I like ALL of the changes on the Gen 5.

1 hour ago, JJHNSN said:

Sorry if I hurt your little feelings..... here is a hankie.

:)

First, I do not click links to videos except to someplace like YouTube, FoxNews etc.  

Second, you are so far from being able to hurt my feelings that you cannot possibly conceive of how unimportant you, this topic, or your opinion are.

Have a nice life, don't bother to reply, I won't see it.