I was thinking more, like, fried-nuggets, hat bands and belts

Huaco Kid

That makes two of us. Just like my neighbor with her two 1/2 blind diabetic cats who need constant care and medication. Just put 'em out of their misery.

Plus if there was money for that prosthetic, there was money for some kid who didn't eat yesterday.

When I was small, I found a kitten in the pick-your-own strawberry fields.  It's back paws were gone,  like little drumsticks, from whatever machinery had gone by last.  They were grody and rank,  but he was very much alive and coherent.  I snuggled him in my shirt and showed Mom.  Then we took him up to the farmer.

I was imagining the loving care and surgery and how it would all....   when I heard the "bang".

When we were paying for the strawberries, the kitty's collar was sitting on the table.  I kind of figured it out.

4 hours ago, Huaco Kid said:

When I was small, I found a kitten in the pick-your-own strawberry fields.  It's back paws were gone,  like little drumsticks, from whatever machinery had gone by last.  They were grody and rank,  but he was very much alive and coherent.  I snuggled him in my shirt and showed Mom.  Then we took him up to the farmer.

I was imagining the loving care and surgery and how it would all....   when I heard the "bang".

When we were paying for the strawberries, the kitty's collar was sitting on the table.  I kind of figured it out.

They used an explosive charge to get the Kitty's collar off?

:couch: