Somebody is LEAKING!!!

fortyofforty

10 hours ago, Dric902 said:

Politicians have been using leaks and the press’s desire for a “scoop” as long as there has been politics.

nothing new but the feigned outrage of today

And we have caught a Democrat reporter using sex to obtain leaked information from a Senate staffer.  However, what pisses me off in this case is the fact that only certain people reconstructed Cohen's shredded documents, only certain people received those recovered documents, and only certain people even knew about this effort.  In an effort to destroy Trump, the left seeks to destroy Cohen an anyone else who dares to work with or for Trump.  We know the game.  I will continue to expose it.  Your own reaction is entirely up to you.

• Like 1

It’s not about Trump

they would have done the same for any opposition, regardless of who it is.

the Trump drooling is making us look like fools. Arrest, charge, punish the lawbreakers if they can be found.

’you don’t like Trump’ is not criminal

1 minute ago, Dric902 said:

It’s not about Trump

the Trump drooling is making us look like fools. Arrest, charge, punish the lawbreakers if they can be found.

The only difference here is both parties will do anything they think they can get away with to get rid of Trump as I already stated. True to form, the Democrats are overt about it and the Republicans are sneaky/passive aggressive about it. 

What about Debbie Wasserman-Schultz IT guy getting off with less than a slap on the wrist .

i am generally not a conspiracy guy but this situation with the PakistanI IT guy smells to high heaven.

• Like 2

If Cruz had one, would they be advocating that the Trump people are never Cruzers, anti Cruzers, Cruz haters.

Trump has caused a cult of personality, and it has some die hard fanatics. 

‘Democraps will be democraps, Republicans will be Republicans, the Trump robots will be robots. 

Edited by Dric902

1 minute ago, Rotn1 said:

What about Debbie Wasserman-Schultz IT guy getting off with less than a slap on the wrist .

i am generally not a conspiracy guy but this situation with the PakistanI IT guy smells to high heaven.

He did a lot less than Huma has done. Both should be fully investigated and charged if possible

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dric902 said:

It’s not about Trump

No, but "you don't like Trump and that dislike colors your enforcement and prosecutorial conduct" might be.

An attempt to pretend one is "above the fray" and superior to Trump supporters merely seems silly in this context.

And, for the record, it IS about Trump.  Read the texts.

18 minutes ago, fortyofforty said:

No, but "you don't like Trump and that dislike colors your enforcement and prosecutorial conduct" might be.

No, it’s not a crime just because Trump

whatever the reason for criminal acts, they are criminal. Being a political hack is not illegal

Edited by Dric902

19 hours ago, Dric902 said:

Arrest, charge, and punish is about the least likely thing to happen even if there was a public announcement with the name of the leak.

4 hours ago, Roger1079 said:

Arrest, charge, and punish is about the least likely thing to happen even if there was a public announcement with the name of the leak.

Consider this:

If it isn’t classified information, it isn’t criminal. Politicians have used and abused leaks for the history of this country. They leak what they want to get out, others leak what they want to get out.

somebody like Snowden leaks highly classified material, as with Manning, that’s criminal. 

The rest is politics just because it’s Trump doesn’t make it a crime.

The faithful should put the wood chipper away, next week they will leak something you may like better.

21 hours ago, Dric902 said:

No, it’s not a crime just because Trump

whatever the reason for criminal acts, they are criminal. Being a political hack is not illegal

No, it's a crime because it's a crime.  Allowing political bias to influence prosecutorial conduct is a civil rights violation.  Just because you pretend to be "fair" or "unbiased" doesn't mean unfairness and bias don't exist.

Leaking .......is......not......a.....crime...it....is....a....political....tool

Let me tell you a story;

Pres Bush had a problem with leaks. He set up a high level meeting to address the issue and find ways to control them. Very high level administration people involved.

one particular high level person says “I know exactly how to stop all the leaks” then my looks at another high level person and yells.....

”shut the **** up!!!!!!!!!!”

both sides use them, have used them, will continue to use them.

Not illegal unless it’s classified like the Pentagon Papers, Snowden Material, Manning material.

Valerie Plame having her name leaked wasn’t criminal as she was not, and not been for a number of years, covert. That’s why Scooter Libby was charged and convicted lying to investigators. Because the leak was not illegal.

but it looked good in the press, made a good election narrative, and fired up the base for votes and fundraising.

as always,,,,,,think about it before reacting with the crowd. It usually means your being manipulated

Edited by Dric902

10 hours ago, Dric902 said:

Leaking .......is......not......a.....crime...it....is....a....political....tool

Let me tell you a story;

Pres Bush had a problem with leaks. He set up a high level meeting to address the issue and find ways to control them. Very high level administration people involved.

one particular high level person says “I know exactly how to stop all the leaks” then my looks at another high level person and yells.....

”shut the **** up!!!!!!!!!!”

both sides use them, have used them, will continue to use them.

Not illegal unless it’s classified like the Pentagon Papers, Snowden Material, Manning material.

Valerie Plame having her name leaked wasn’t criminal as she was not, and not been for a number of years, covert. That’s why Scooter Libby was charged and convicted lying to investigators. Because the leak was not illegal.

but it looked good in the press, made a good election narrative, and fired up the base for votes and fundraising.

as always,,,,,,think about it before reacting with the crowd. It usually means your being manipulated

Turning over material that is classified to someone unauthorized to receive it, in order to prompt a Special Counsel multi-million dollar, multi-year "investigation"    IS    A     CRIME.      PERIOD.  And, it is often not up to the possessor of the information to decide on the level of classification.  CLASSIFIED IS CLASSIFIED.

Let me tell you a story:

The Director of a major Law Enforcement entity, a really big, really powerful one, writes notes and memoranda revealing conversations he had with someone high up in the government.  Let's say somebody like a President.  The Director writes them on a government machine, using government software.

Then, let's say some of the memos contained CLASSIFIED INFORMATION.  When released, the memos are heavily redacted to remove CLASSIFIED MATERIAL so the public can't see it.  Strange.  And an investigation revealed the Director's memos were, indeed, CLASSIFIED.

I know people want to pretend to be fair, and to be fair you have to dismiss the actions of opponents of the President.  It's just silly.  Anyone who can read and think can see these efforts to fain objectivity fail, miserably.

But, on we go.

C

L

A

S

S

I

F

I

E

D

Turning over material that is classified to someone unauthorized to receive it, in order to prompt a Special Counsel multi-million dollar, multi-year "investigation"    IS    A     CRIME.      PERIOD.  And, it is often not up to the possessor of the information to decide on the level of classification.  CLASSIFIED IS CLASSIFIED.
Let me tell you a story:
The Director of a major Law Enforcement entity, a really big, really powerful one, writes notes and memoranda revealing conversations he had with someone high up in the government.  Let's say somebody like a President.  The Director writes them on a government machine, using government software.
Then, let's say some of the memos contained CLASSIFIED INFORMATION.  When released, the memos are heavily redacted to remove CLASSIFIED MATERIAL so the public can't see it.  Strange.  And an investigation revealed the Director's memos were, indeed, CLASSIFIED.
I know people want to pretend to be fair, and to be fair you have to dismiss the actions of opponents of the President.  It's just silly.  Anyone who can read and think can see these efforts to fain objectivity fail, miserably.
But, on we go.
C
L
A
S
S
I
F
I
E
D

When did paying off hookers become classified?

No classification, no crime. Just politics leaked to the press

i understand your enthusiasm for your beloved leader. 

But leaking because you don’t like Trump does not make it criminal.

And reacting to it with a cry of treason and prison makes you (and all GOP) look foolish.

again, and again

a memo that is scrubbed or redacted of classified information is no longer......classified and not illegal to leak.

Pundits and talking heads can, and do, go on the tube and rant about “the memo contained classified information. Join with me in demanding that the deep state swamp creature rhino filled ________(fill in the blank) do their job!!!!!!!!!!!!!” 

“and tune in tomorrow for our exclusive interview with somebody who agrees with me”

without telling you that the memo had been scrubbed before being leaked and is no longer classified..............

Is just doing his job of firing you up, getting his ratings, cashing his checks.

Not liking Trump isn’t a crime, saying so isn’t a crime, advocating for Democraps is no more criminal than advocating for the GOP. Get over it

Edited by Dric902
  • Like 1

CLASSIFIED.  CRIME.

Doesn't matter what is or is not written on it.

CLASSIFIED IS CLASSIFIED.

I understand how silly you are, and proudly so.  How enlightened you must feel.  How superior.  How smug.  You must consider yourself really special.

Well, here's a newsflash:

Sometimes when everybody else sees something obvious, those who deny it are simply idiotic.

Unfortunately, there is no cure for ideologues.  So, I'm finished trying to educate you.  If you care, you can find plenty of evidence of lawbreaking by many former top officials involved in the previous administration.

41 minutes ago, t4terrific said:

When did paying off hookers become classified?

It's not.  But what material in the Comey memos was deemed "CLASSIFIED" by the Department of Justice?  Why is it redacted for reasons of classification?

At least two of the memos that former FBI Director James Comey gave to a friend outside of the government contained information that officials now consider classified, according to people familiar with the matter, prompting a review by the Justice Department’s internal watchdog.

6 minutes ago, fortyofforty said:

CLASSIFIED.  CRIME.

Doesn't matter what is or is not written on it.

CLASSIFIED IS CLASSIFIED.

I understand how silly you are, and proudly so.  How enlightened you must feel.  How superior.  How smug.  You must consider yourself really special.

Well, here's a newsflash:

Sometimes when everybody else sees something obvious, those who deny it are simply idiotic.

Unfortunately, there is no cure for ideologues.  So, I'm finished trying to educate you.  If you care, you can find plenty of evidence of lawbreaking by many former top officials involved in the previous administration.

Do you listen to yourself? What is not written on a classified memo is classified?

Ideologues wrote the Constitution

sometimes when the shallow all see something as obvious, you are being played for your votes and contributions. Useful idiots.

if I or anybody else could find evidence, even if it is not written on a classified memo, about lawbreaking then why aren’t they in jail?

oh yeah, the deep state swamp creatures. (Everybody has to have a boogeyman)

Could it be that you have bought into the whole narrative about how they are out to get you, destroy your way of life, take your money, FEMA camps, etc.

On 7/3/2018 at 8:26 PM, Will Beararms said:

Face it. The Establishment GOP wants to destroy Trump as much as the Democrats do.  Notning surprises me. 

Yes, the "Never Trumper, Hillary Humper" blood runs deep, within both parties.  Also on TBS, as evidenced in this thread.

• Like 1

For the record, since reading comprehension seems to be lacking:  I NEVER said the leaking of Michael Cohen's shredded documents was criminal.  I called for an INVESTIGATION into the leaking, which is improper and a violation of the policy of every law enforcement agency in the country.  Go back.  Reread what I wrote.  Then come back and challenge what I really said, instead of putting on your "NEVER TRUMPER, HILLARY HUMPER" pointy hat and banging on your keyboard.