It sold for $256,000

blueiron

2 minutes ago, blueiron said:

Yup, saw that.  "Historic value"...I had a stainless steel one with coco bola grips...SO many guns I've got rid of over the years, I'm still kickin my a$$ over...

My wife tellin me..."Sell one, buy one"...Grrrrrr.....

10 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

Yup, saw that.  "Historic value"...I had a stainless steel one with coco bola grips...SO many guns I've got rid of over the years, I'm still kickin my a$$ over...

My wife tellin me..."Sell one, buy one"...Grrrrrr.....

"Sell one, buy one"?

Reminds me of my wife when I bought a couple guns and she threw a fit.

She's now my Ex wife.

And my collection is now 10 fold, roughly.

Edited by crockett

10 minutes ago, crockett said:

"Sell one, buy one"?

Reminds me of my wife when I bought a couple guns and she threw a fit.

She's now my Ex wife.

And my collection is now 10 fold, roughly.

Yeah, I hear ya. 

But...How the hell ya think I got to 52 years of marriage. 

I still got all the guns I need and want, and shoot em all...least I use to...before THIS  ****** year.  Still...I don't "collect"...but there's been a couple of just..."DAMNIT MAN Guns I "traded"...!!!"

1 hour ago, Swampfox762 said:

Yeah, I hear ya. 

But...How the hell ya think I got to 52 years of marriage. 

I still got all the guns I need and want, and shoot em all...least I use to...before THIS  ****** year.  Still...I don't "collect"...but there's been a couple of just..."DAMNIT MAN Guns I "traded"...!!!"

Yeah, your train long left the station. Compromise is long ingrained and established. No point in turning everything upside down now.

I'm basically incompatible when it comes to relationships. There is NOTHING in my life that I haven't researched, figured out, worked on, evaluated, and planned. Every female in a relationship trying to change me, control me or nag at me, loses instantly my respect. Once that happens, there is no way back for me, even if I tried. And they all do it in our current society, its just a matter of time.

So I gave up on all that, and I'm very happy with that chapter being closed for good.

Being an INTJ makes it very easy to be solo, we don't need anybody.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, blueiron said:

I did that too, but when primers became impossible to find for years, I dumped it all.

Bullets and cases can stored indefinitely, but the climate here doesn't play well with powders or primers 

Why not store it in an AC controlled room like a bed room closet? Closed gun powder containers last for several decades. All my primers are inside Rubbermaid air tight canisters.