Wisconsin is another checkmate on the Biden team

pipedreams

Interesting, see if anything comes of this.............

"After the hearings before the state legislatures in PA, AZ, and today in MI, and with the Wisconsin audit to give Trump the victory because of its state laws on mail-in ballots, the timing of what’s happening is very clear.

I could burn finger calories explaining the Wisconsin situation and why it’s a slam dunk for us, but watch this video by Steve Turley instead, as he does an excellent job making it clear.  To summarize the Wisconsin situation, over 200k+ illegal ballots have to be thrown out because of state law.

With the invalid ballots rejected, Wisconsin goes to Trump bigly.  This also supports my feeling that Biden wants to concede sooner than later because he has no way to win, and fake news can't carry you to victory."

https://conservativehardliner.com/wisconsin-another-checkmate-biden-team

• Thanks 1

We shall see where this goes.  Both in WI and everywhere else.  I'm guardedly optimistic, but don't think it's the slam dunk some are portraying.

My teen son asked me yesterday what % chance I thought Trump has of turning this to a win for him.  I had to say that I have absolutely no idea.  10%? 50%? 90%? I have no clue.

Beyond all the specifics of WI's audit laws or the details of any other suit or circumstance, be it rules violations or stuffing or software claims or... there are several broad hurdles that have to be cleared:

First, there has to have been both fraud (of one form or another) and enough fraud to 1) at best turn the election or 2) at a minimum show the system was compromised in some way.

Second, one has to marshal enough evidence to get a hearing about those two factors.

Third, one has to successfully argue that evidence in court to receive a favorable verdict.

Fourth, all of the above depends upon having enough honest* people  in various key positions to not throw a wrench into the wheels of justice.  And, honest people seem to be in even shorter supply than usual these days.  

And, fifth, all this is happening under the clock.  Neither Dec. 14 nor Jan 20 are very far away.  The precedent is that political scandal is quickly forgotten/ignored with the passing of time.

I live in hope, but this is no sure thing, IMO.

(*Or, I suppose, dishonest people that just happen to be on the side of truth because it aligns with their personal agenda would work, too).

• Like 3