Brainstorming my next Glock..Warning, this will probably be kind of disjointed

RonS

I'm trying to decide what I want next. I have a Gen 2 G19, totally stock, which I cannot see ever not being my main Glock. I have a G26 that I used to not like that I put a Red Dot on using a dovetail mount that is kind of growing on my as a fun gun to play with. So I want another Glock and am kind of up in the air on what would be the most fun to shoot in GSSF matches.

G43 gets me into Pocket Glock and cuts ammo cost for that entry.

G17 MOS. Because I really enjoy shooting with my prescription glasses on my face instead of in the car.

G17L Because it looks cool. And I need all the cool I can get.

G41 MOS because Camp Perry 2018 is less than a year away.

So suggest, ridicule or, given the actual state of the rules as of this moment, post a risque photo of your girlfriend playing with your (or her) Glock.

• Like 1

My very extremely limited understanding of GSSF matches is that a Glock 17 is able to be used in more categories than the G17L. The G43 is what I carry most days.

I am guessing that a G17 MOS can be used in anything that a G17 can be used in without an optic attached. But that is only a guess.

Of the Glocks you mention I only have the 17L. Lots of fun to shoot if that's what you're looking for.

Had a red dot mounted in the dovetail for a while but went back to Glock steel sights. I don't use it for GSSF anymore, I found I can shoot Competition class with my G17 and count it as a warm-up.

Even though it's just a range toy for me, it's still a fun range toy.

Dave

I love the long slides Glock. I have a 41 and a 17L.

I've tricked out my G41 MOS with a compensated barrel, mag well, Talon mag extensions, and I'm running a Leupold Deltapoint Pro on it and have a Surefire X400 Ultra light/laser on it. I located a custom Kydex holster maker who is making me a holster to hold it all.

I mean...come on...how bad ass is it to run a .45ACP Glock with a capacity of 17+1!!

• Like 1

G17L Because it looks cool. And I need all the cool I can get.

As Henry Winkler can tell you cool is always a fleeting attribute. You could get one of the first Gen5 G17s or G19s and that would give you

some pretty serous cool for a month or three.