Critters

Swampfox762

26 minutes ago, Batesmotel said:

1963 Yellowstone National Park 

We we’re driving through the park and stopped to feed the bears. Mom rolled the windows down about an inch and pushed a sandwich through the crack. A grizzly bear put its claws in the crack and pushed my window all the way down and stuck his head in. 

Mom and dad bailed out and left me face to face with a grizzly. Before mom opened the other door and pulled me out she stopped to take a picture. 

Had a similar thing when my wife and I were doin a cross country on our Bike back in 75 I think it was...Coming over the Rockies, there was a "Rest area" and we pulled it.  There were alot of cars and we couldn't figure out why.  Turns out there were 3 Bear cubs just foolin around and mom was just standin back watchin.  Of Course, ya know there's always that "One Guy"...tried to go a little closer and give the cub some food...Mom didn't like that at all, and come Flyin out of the woods with growls and snarls that would have terrified Jesus himself!!!

Everybody RAN to their cars.  I really have No idea who the lovely older couple was when we jumped in the Back of their Car, but by the time the bear left after tippin over my Bike and hangin around for about 45 minutes just bein pissy, we were actually pretty good friend!:greensupergrin: 

• Like 2

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic